PWD 676: Rex lost his smile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better Thanksgiving movie?

Planes, Trains... or Scent of a Woman? Obviously gotta go with Candy and Martin on this one.

Better Thanksgiving movie?

Planes, Trains... or Scent of a Woman? Obviously gotta go with Candy and Martin on this one.
PT&A is vital to the plot that it be Thanksgiving. Scent of A Woman ehhhh, it could just be a movie about Fall with a family dinner scene

Ms. Beckinsale still in ultimate milf mode.

Dsf2OGAXQAUFCs4.jpg
If there is no God, that would me this fuck is one of the supreme beings in the universe.

Let that sink in.

I believe this is the most historically accurate reenactment of the 1st Thanksgiving I have ever seen.

I was there, too many clothes.

I was commenting on myself as well. :)

Just came back from Poznan (Polackoland) again.

Grind till you die.

Played some Red Dead 2 yesterday to chill out and the end game feels like my last week or two. I got a fever and it ain’t

So fucking die already. Quit teasing us.

[<cena1} nikki is down for feet play.

[<cena1} nikki is down for feet play.

giphy.gif

WikiFeet gonna be taking screencaps from that. She's a favourite on that site.

And speaking of WF, Camila Mendes is into that shit too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Chicks that are self-aware of dudes foot fetishes and don't have a problem with that, are the fucken best.

dj3cl2p44xz11.jpg

Empress IN DA HOOUUUSSSSEEEEE

Guess who’s here
The bad boys of wrestling!

Any of you sherbros playing WWE 2K19 on PC? Was thinking of grabbing it during this Steam Sale but I've been hearing nightmare stories about the optimization.

Thanks for the list even if I disagree about The Big Red One which I think is Spielberg copying into SPR.

I really liked the bit in Fury where Brad is vomiting from stress. Haven’t seen that in a war movie.

The last half is BS. It’s 1945. Unless they were advancing into a town or bridge and sometimes if they were, US and Brit troops would sit down and call down arty and aircraft on a position (wisely) when they saw opposition. The war was over and nobody wanted to die. Even a single sniper could get a village demolished. You see 200 Waffen SS, you pull back and send some fighter bombers or 155mm or even better 8” on them. Because they ain’t got nothing better to do anyway and the fighter pilots are shooting up German cows literally.

When Trumpets Fade. Another good film about a situation where the US troops were basically in a mini Vietnam of their own making but in the Hurtgen Forest. Like a mini Apocalypse Now. Same year as SPR.
I see some issues especially with a lack of communication in SPR, but nothing of that sort. I'm pretty sure SPR was in 44, with the last brother dying at Normandy which starts the mission. It certainly doesn't appear to be happening after the Battle of the Bulge.

Edit: I can't read apparently so ignore this previous post. In reference to Fury if someone was as incompetent as the kid in the movie was any decent leader would've swapped him for any of the other men and wrote him off with illness. Or put him on point to get shot first. Pitt risks getting charged with a war crime just to make this scrub, who just got many of his fellow soldiers killed, into a "man."

Last edited:
The family has been called to the kitchen!
PfaG.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back