PWD 683: Pinatas and Titties: A Celebration of 44nutman, The one true nut

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's called popping the territory kid....you wouldn't know that because you ain't over.

Your new contrarian gimmick is one
Q0e3Dmf.gif

Prove me wrong.

I'm a conformist in its purest form, fuckboi.

Take your fancy talk back to New Dehli, Abdul.

So I'm headed to Monday Night Raw next week, never been to a live show.

My cousin's leave got denied so he couldnt go with his son, so cool cousin Thrawns got this.
You might be attending the lowest rated Raw of all time. Save your ticket.

Apparently Randy Couture has a jerk off video out. The heavies are goin nuts for it.

@Big Nut Energy you watched it yet?

Old guy question.
Did she use some type of filter for her face? It is like two different shades for her body and then her face. Her face looks cartooney.
I would still eat her ass as long as she did not look at me with her cartooney face because that would distract me from my task at hand.

Old guy question.
Did she use some type of filter for her face? It is like two different shades for her body and then her face. Her face looks cartooney.
I would still eat her ass as long as she did not look at me with her cartooney face because that would distract me from my task at hand.
Instead of Socko I would give her Cocko.

The Internet isn't America.....hate to break it to you.

Your ass needs to study.
Al Gore invented the internet. Al Gore is American. Ergo, the internet is American.

Al Gore invented the internet. Al Gore is American. Ergo, the internet is American.
Why is it called the world wide web? <puh-lease75>

And AL Gore didn't invent it, he just had a hand in bringing it to civilians.

Old guy question.

Shrug.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back