PWD 688: Wrestling Machine

Better in-ring performer?

• Kurt Angle

• Chris Benoit

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember this broad with the mom gimmick, she was on All In. She sucked then and she sucks now. She's horrible.

I remember this broad with the mom gimmick, she was on All In. She sucked then and she sucks now. She's horrible.
Weren't great in the Mae Young Classic either, and I can't remember her ever wrestling in TNA, just that she was least attractive member of The Beautiful People.

Did he really just make a Smash Mouth - All Star reference?
<Lmaoo>

That match was the shits and now Zack Sabre is wrestling. Fuck this I'm taking a break.

giphy.gif

That match was the shits and now Zack Sabre is wrestling. Fuck this I'm taking a break.

giphy.gif
What's wrong with ZSJ? I've only seen him in the Cruiserweight Classic and he was alright then

@Jay Valero 1

That 4 star I was telling you about that almost flipped to Louisville has decided to stay with UK. Thought you should know, Jay.

tenor.gif

Tell Frank if you see em.

You can tell how she's holding it, it's nothing. She needs to train with Mandy. No reason her, Charlotte and those annoying Aussie chicks shouldn't have asses by now.

I thoroughly enjoy ZSJ. Hes ok in my book
I can totally see why he's not for everyone though. Just judging his style from this match, I'd say it probably works the best when he's a heel.

Nice match here though and I'm glad he got the win. Not the best match of the night so far, but still pretty good.

You can tell how she's holding it, it's nothing. She needs to train with Mandy. No reason her, Charlotte and those annoying Aussie chicks shouldn't have asses by now.
I wouldn’t say she doesn’t have one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back