PWD 815: The Return of Motivated Foot

Did Lee Harvey Oswald work alone in the assassination of JFK

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes such a sickening thud

Had to hurt like hell

The real crime though is Jake wearing that tied up shirt like he’s Daisy Duke

even after that first shot, Honky looked at the guitar like he knew something was wrong.

and then the jerk kept goin.

if u dip them in milk does that just bring them back to normal?
Yes but there’s only .5 seconds when they are back to normal. So you gotta have Derek Fisher skills

I just rewatched Unforgiven with my wife. I hope Will Munney really prospered out here after he got done getting the killing out of his system with his dry goods business. I think he did.

even after that first shot, Honky looked at the guitar like he knew something was wrong.

and then the jerk kept goin.
Yeah he looks back like something is off. But the show must go on...

Yes but there’s only .5 seconds when they are back to normal. So you gotta have Derek Fisher skills
That shot Tim hit right before the Fisher game winner was incredible, Lake. The Lakers/Spurs rivalry was always fun for Little Foot.

I just rewatched Unforgiven with my wife. I hope Will Munney really prospered out here after he got done getting the killing out of his system with his dry goods business. I think he did.

Did she like it?

God JR was awful on commentary during the Pac Omega match.

CM Punk referred to WhatCulture as a "lesser Website"

Gone up a notch

tumblr_pevbt3kcF51w4o2dko4_540.gif

tumblr_n712z5W6w81rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Time to flee the sun again.

The only good thing about that company is the Chatty Faces segments they have on Youtube.

Chatty faces, and Simon Miller. That's about it really.

I remember the infamous video where they were basically salivating at the thought of Vince dying, and just checked out of their WWE segment. The gaming and movie videos are still serviceable, when they're not being overly PC with them. But. the Wrestling Content is pure dreck.

Watching Beyond the Mat. Suprisingly still relevant today. Terry Funk coughing up blood still looks awful.

This was a badass match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back