• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

pWd 829: Is Bayley a succubus now?

Where would you rather stay alone at night with no supllies?

• Abandoned haunted house

• Cemetary

• Dark woods

• Abandoned insane asylum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if that was a receipt for that stiff as fuck DDT.

Or maybe she thought she was back in Japan.
or maybe she thought she was back in japan because of that stiff as fuck ddt.

@GoldenAzazel

Hypothetically speaking...is this true? Because if so I feel I should tell people at the next Saudia Arabiamania that Blue Banana has caricatures of Mohamed posted on their walls.
Nah, unfortunately it's basically the UK equivalent to Hot Topic.

Nah, unfortunately it's basically the UK equivalent to Hot Topic.

So freaks and weirdos but no Young Bucks merch...then I guess they can be spared...

Kairi and Asuka are trying their damndest to act like heels...and you couldn't even get the crowd to boo them for cheating to beat Becky...but have them go against Nattie & Lacey...that'll turn the crowd against them pal!
<21>

Asuka: "Grrrr, I'm mean nasty heel, I spit the mist in your favourite wrestler's face to cheat against them!"

Also Asuka:

@Kowboy

Baptism by fire...the PWD draft is over and you've been selected to be part of Team Rex's Romos. Make a new thread and show em what you got kid!

Asuka: "Grrrr, I'm mean nasty heel, I spit the mist in your favourite wrestler's face to cheat against them!"

Also Asuka:

Can't...stop...watching...stupid Asuka youtube channel...

Mahogany.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back