pWd 829: Is Bayley a succubus now?

Where would you rather stay alone at night with no supllies?

• Abandoned haunted house

• Cemetary

• Dark woods

• Abandoned insane asylum

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smackdown woman division: Sasha, Bayley, Carmella and Lacey as the four, surely the 'blockbuster' trade would involve Alexa getting traded because if Carmella/Lacey are the faces to take on Sasha/Bayley it will get repetitive quickly. RAW division is stacked to the paper thin Smackdown, so the trade will involve woman and Wyatt getting traded.

Smackdown woman division: Sasha, Bayley, Carmella and Lacey as the four, surely the 'blockbuster' trade would involve Alexa getting traded because if Carmella/Lacey are the faces to take on Sasha/Bayley it will get repetitive quickly. RAW division is stacked to the paper thin Smackdown, so the trade will involve woman and Wyatt getting traded.

It's WWE. Asuka and Kairi will be working babyface in a couple of weeks, and nothing will be said of it.

Nia looks relatively skinny here, compared to what she looks like now.

960.jpg

Joker was dope, just wish we got a little less worm and a little more butterfly
That climactic moment doe BOOM!! HOLY SHIT!! <Eek2.0><Eek2.0>

Jexi was more entertaining than I expected it to be
Didnt expect much and it delivered slightly more than that
I enjoyed it

Blue Banana sounds like a gay club...

So I'm sure they have lots of AEW stuff

@GoldenAzazel

Hypothetically speaking...is this true? Because if so I feel I should tell people at the next Saudia Arabiamania that Blue Banana has caricatures of Mohamed posted on their walls.

When you see Ziggler's list of championship reigns, you really get the full scope of how worthless the titles have become.

These are facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back