PWD 833: Howl at the Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some clips I found on Twitter from the event I went to last night.

Maybe one day stapling cigarettes to people's heads will get the respect it deserves

Maybe one day stapling cigarettes to people's heads will get the respect it deserves
What a waste, those things are getting expensive. At least smoke half and ash on him first. :)

Jericho is juiced to the gills.

AEW have signed Anthony "Sensitive Mouth" Ogogo.

"AEW gave me the best offer I have ever had"

As it turns out, that basically means "No Wellness Policy".
Someone tell Joey Janela and Chuck Taylor that lol

AEW have signed Anthony "Sensitive Mouth" Ogogo.
I'm surprised the amount of hate they're getting for signing him on social media tbh. Ogogo didn't seem too bad last night, and I imagine it'll be a while before he actually shows up on TV.

I'm surprised the amount of hate they're getting for signing him on social media tbh. Ogogo didn't seem too bad last night, and I imagine it'll be a while before he actually shows up on TV.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the usual case of "Oh, when WWE does it, it's bad, but AEW does it..."

As God intended!

I remember when he was talking about his first meeting with Vince, and he said "I did a few cycles, to make myself as big as possible", and it just made me think... "That was Jericho after a few cycles?!"

Wouldn't surprise me if it was the usual case of "Oh, when WWE does it, it's bad, but AEW does it..."
I don't feel like that's the case at all though. Matt Riddle is pretty over, right? Ronda was very successful and I don't think women would have headlined Wrestlemania this year with her. Maybe I'm missing something here.

I don't feel like that's the case at all though. Matt Riddle is pretty over, right? Ronda was very successful and I don't think women would have headlined Wrestlemania this year with her. Maybe I'm missing something here.

Well, WWE have just signed Tyson Fury, and Cain Velesquez. And I've seen the ridiculous back and forth around the internet.

I’m glad they’re taking the approach of trying to develop somebody. WWE freaked back in January and damn near everybody is locked down with extensions. They’re not releasing anybody worth a damn either. It’s going to be a long time before we see somebody jump ship again. For long term success, AEW will have to develop talent organically

Well, WWE have just signed Tyson Fury, and Cain Velesquez. And I've seen the ridiculous back and forth around the internet.
Is it because they're boxers/mma fighters or is it because of how they're being used? I personally love it when they do this stuff well.

I’m glad they’re taking the approach of trying to develop somebody. WWE freaked back in January and damn near everybody is locked down with extensions. They’re not releasing anybody worth a damn either. It’s going to be a long time before we see somebody jump ship again. For long term success, AEW will have to develop talent organically
You don't buy Randy Orton, Luke Harper, and The Revival leaving then? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back