pWd 835: Grow some arms

Who is going over?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd book him as the guy who doesn't get booked because he's always been a boring chode

1985 Vince would’ve stayed with his boys

cxjS4l31.jpg
1985 Hogan woulda gave that dirty sand prince the big boot and leg drop and set all his people free

I love seeing Cody become the star I always told people he was
Watching him develop out here in APW month by month was awesome and made me a huge fan of his and now once again I've been proven to be the wrestling genius you people always knew I could be

I love seeing Cody become the star I always told people he was
Watching him develop out here in APW month by month was awesome and made me a huge fan of his and now once again I've been proven to be the wrestling genius you people always knew I could be

#neverforget.

1985 Vince would’ve stayed with his boys

cxjS4l31.jpg

Classic Vince probably would have stayed with the boys had this occurred in the 80's - 90's because Vince had always saw himself as one of the boys or atleast attempted to be one of the boys. Numerous stories of Vince trying to be accepted as one of them or atleast get caught up in their world by doing pranks or getting involved with their antics. Look who he is surrounded with now?
I can imagine the utter disgust he must feel walking around the back seeing his talent playing vidya, taking selfies and tweeting, and crying when some manufactured "injustice" has occurred.
He still runs a wrestling company and needs talent to make it happen, but that's probably where the extent of any "bond" ends. He was once amongst giants and men now he's around manchildren who likely now have some emotional and mental scarring ptsd from having to catch a later plane. Vince did nothing wrong.

It's also obvious that he's thinking on a whole nother level than the rest of his crew
While the rest of The Elite are out there grab assing and making stupid fuckin videos with their jack off friends, Cody's positioning himself for the future
If AEW fails he will absolutely main event WrestleMania one day after this
No more half ass comedy gimmicks for the son of a son of a plumber, he's a top guy now

Just imagine how massive Randy would look next to those midges in AEW
I'd watch just to see all the people who've been saying he's boring do an immediate 180 and act like he's the best thing going.

I'd watch just to see all the people who've been saying he's boring do an immediate 180 and act like he's the best thing going.
Anyone that says Randy Orton is boring is a fuckin idiot
That dude is a classic territories style top heel
He's been the highlight of both of these WWE shows I took my nephew to this year

And you'd watch just so you could complain

'randy is awesome when he actually tries'

its true tho.
i just want to see him rko everyone outta nowhere,
and then watch jericho get mad that randy is there to steal his spotlight.
'hey you! what are YOU doing here? get outta here this is MY show you snake!'

What will the AEW : Full Gear ppv numbers be?

I wish the card was built better and in place by now.

What will the AEW : Full Gear ppv numbers be?

I wish the card was built better and in place by now.
It is pretty unimpressive. How does Darby not have a match? Dude is one of the guys they have made a star, and hasnt been on the TNT show the last two weeks. It seems they are so afraid of over exposing people, they're sacrificing opportunities... he could face Hager for costing him the title, Hager could throw him around, Darby wont quit.. Hager wins of course. But fucking book something!

Oh but all the elite have their matches, so who cares... it is very frustrating to me

Anyone that says Randy Orton is boring is a fuckin idiot
That dude is a classic territories style top heel
He's been the highlight of both of these WWE shows I took my nephew to this year
I think Randy has proven that if he does what he wants, he is HIGHLY entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back