PWD 886: Fall and Prey to JUST BLEED God

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suppose if this pregnancy was planned (prolly a side effect of a lot of "home time") they could have called Baszler up and not turned her into a dumbass vampire.. Had her beat Becky and be on top of the Women's Division.

Lose the match then get a title shot on the other brand? Who writes this shit?

Nah I think the bottom is about 1.3. If the hardcore audience hasn’t left by now they’ll never go.
That sounds about right. I think that’s in the subscribers neighborhood. If this whole thing continues into the fall though and WWE is still putting on empty arena shows against MNF then they’re headed for rock bottom

That sounds about right. I think that’s in the subscribers neighborhood. If this whole thing continues into the fall though and WWE is still putting on empty arena shows against MNF then they’re headed for rock bottom
I don’t even think it’s the empty arenas, the in ring product and “ storylines/booking” is the drizzling shits. AEW is 10x more watchable than anything WWE does

There's gonna be a Jackass 4 coming out next year apparently.

I don’t even think it’s the empty arenas, the in ring product and “ storylines/booking” is the drizzling shits. AEW is 10x more watchable than anything WWE does
I would agree but the empty arena and lack of full roster is really testing many’s patience I’m sure.

Then why are you watching it?

Randy and Edge sound so homosexual in the promos

"I know that look in your eyes"

"Your grit and your passion"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back