PWD 892: THIS IS A SYMPY FREE ZONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone ever asked Corny about Bill Watts' infamous Pro Wrestling Torch interview?

Has anyone ever asked Corny about Bill Watts' infamous Pro Wrestling Torch interview?
Has anyone ever asked Bill Watts about that time Corny called Wade Kellers mother's house and told her to "Go suck another n****r dick!"?

Has anyone ever asked Bill Watts about that time Corny called Wade Kellers mother's house and told her to "Go suck another n****r dick!"?
When did this happen?

@ChoppyChoppyPeePee he's a vile disgusting human being which makes it even more amusing when he sits on his high horse and tries to pass judgement on everyone else

They talked about recently on BTS, I wanna say around the beginning of this year
It's the same episode where Corny wrote a letter to the dirt sheets playing the white victim card and condoning for more police violence against minorities

Just one of the many things him and his cult members like to pretend never happened

They talked about recently on BTS, I wanna say around the beginning of this year
It's the same episode where Corny wrote a letter to the dirt sheets playing the white victim card and condoning for more police violence against minorities

Just one of the many things him and his cult members like to pretend never happened
<DontBelieve1>

I'm checking out this "best of the rocks" matches thing on the network.

More foley burial. Not a single foley match but the one with fucking erik rowan is

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm checking out this "best of the rocks" matches thing on the network.

More foley burial. Not a single foley match but the one with fucking erik rowan is

<{Heymansnicker}>
They have a best of Foley l, you don't think they didn't want multiple repeats?

They have a best of Foley l, you don't think they didn't want multiple repeats?

Didn't see that. Figured it was vince being petty since foley said positive things about the competition or something (which is 100% a thing vince would do)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back