• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5181-e1583001100361.jpg

B7VPm6b.gif

JAV Model Aiko Yumeno
jDy6Mkn.jpg

I must research this.

I've been rooting for the guy ever since a saw a documentary about him years and years ago when he was still a regional fighter. At the end of the film he signed his WEC contract for the happy ending. It's been fun seeing his career progress since then.
i had the opposite experience w/ cowboy cerrone.
watched him on the tapout show preparing for a wec fight,
said this guy seems alright,
and then progressively liked him less and less throughout his career.

After reports came out Weds., June 24 that multiple people at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando tested positive for COVID-19, Renee Young tweeted that she was one of those who’d contracted the novel coronavirus.

Since then, we’ve heard reports that Young is “pretty sick”. But as of Thursday night, WWE executives like Vince McMahon, Kevin Dunn, Triple H, and Mark Carrano had not contacted Young - at least according to the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

That could be because, as pointed out by Dave Meltzer elsewhere in this week’s Newsletter, company officials aren’t happy she shared her diagnosis with the world. Her tweet allegedly “did not go over well.” WWE hasn’t confirmed or commented on any of the people who’ve gone public with their test results, and their only statement on this week’s news fails to even acknowledge positive tests.

Read more:https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/2...diagnosis-policy-against-sharing-test-results

Chat me up on this. @PWD

Dd-Sl98V4AEvEx7.jpg

Im gonna make the next thread
I hope no one minds
Hang on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back