PWD 906: 孽 EVERYTHING is EVIL 孽

Status
Not open for further replies.
@RollSonnenRoll you got a date Wednesday, baybay!

108322721_10158283445372334_3425654004009342146_o.jpg

@Pliny Pete BTS this week is July 2002.

<DisgustingHHH>
Yea I saw that
I'll prolly at least try to listen to the Puerto Rico part to see if its interesting but other than that Im good

Was listening to The Pay Winduh and was pretty surprised to hear that Dusty was making $680,000 in 1988
Doubt he ever came close to that again, unless maybe ATM Eric hooked him up

Yea I saw that
I'll prolly at least try to listen to the Puerto Rico part to see if its interesting but other than that Im good

Was listening to The Pay Winduh and was pretty surprised to hear that Dusty was making $680,000 in 1988
$165K in 1996 and $108K in 1998 according to the lawsuit that released talent salaries. He might have been making more for his creative role though

Yea I saw that

The only thing interesting about 02 is how fast business kept plummeting for the WWF.
And I’m not surprised Dusty made that much in 88 since he was still booking and a feature attraction.

The only thing interesting about 02 is how fast business kept plummeting for the WWF.
And I’m not surprised Dusty made that much in 88 since he was still booking and a feature attraction.
He had to be the second highest paid guy in wrestling that year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back