PWD 909: Stylin' and Profilin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got to see game 3 at pro player cuz my aunt worked for the railroad union at the time and got me and my cousins tickets. I was down there initially cuz I was getting kicked out of college and needed to set something up a place to live.
That stadium was awful for baseball. I saw some games there when it was still Joe Robbie during the summer.

Tony adjusting his jacket after Dr Britt Baker DMD tells him to stand up straight and suck it in is comedy gold
Hes so good at playing the straight man with his years of experience dealing with Flair, Corny, Heenan etc

Tony adjusting his jacket after Dr Britt Baker DMD tells him to stand up straight and suck it in is comedy gold
Hes so good at playing the straight man with his years of experience dealing with Flair, Corny, Heenan etc

And the WTF expression from Dr. Ratings when he first interrupts her <Lmaoo>

I'm so happy AEW exists.

Because I've hope for way too long that WWE would get better.

<{titihmm}>

Look at all the marks biting!
TinyMeaslyAfricanpiedkingfisher-size_restricted.gif

The Business is alive

It's like the Avalanche and Wild.
I'm also not a fan of singular names.

It just looks weird and sounds weird when you say it out loud. And what are the players supposed to say when they go there? They can't say "I'm a Kraken," because the players aren't Krakens, the team is a Kraken; they're just a part of the Kraken...maybe I'm over thinking this.

It just looks weird and sounds weird when you say it out loud. And what are the players supposed to say when they go there? They can't say "I'm a Kraken," because the players aren't Krakens, the team is a Kraken; they're just a part of the Kraken...maybe I'm over thinking this.
I think it makes perfect sense. Krakens are massive and they all work together to form that monster. A bunch of small, individual krakens is just ridiculous

There is only one Kraken in the lore, bro. There isn’t multiple Krakens!

I ran out of likes.

Mood:

Foot slurping himself. <Lmaoo>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back