PWD 973: FTYB Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a bit of an odd question but I will ask your opinions. I am in an all time wrestling draft on another site. We get to draft wrestlers and create the best card that we can. So far I have these wrestlers picked. Can you tell me what the best matchups to make would be. Also the draft is ongoing and I will still draft other wrestlers and can find other opponents.

Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Ricky Steamboat
Kenny Omega
Seth Rollins
Bruno Sammartino

On a side note I have also drafted the Hardy Boyz but need to draft an opponent later on for them. Thanks for any help.

That was a shoot.

Who’s still cashing checks and who got fired a couple years later to never be a GM again?
kiper41.gif

This is a bit of an odd question but I will ask your opinions. I am in an all time wrestling draft on another site. We get to draft wrestlers and create the best card that we can. So far I have these wrestlers picked. Can you tell me what the best matchups to make would be. Also the draft is ongoing and I will still draft other wrestlers and can find other opponents.

Ric Flair
Brock Lesnar
Ricky Steamboat
Kenny Omega
Seth Rollins
Bruno Sammartino

On a side note I have also drafted the Hardy Boyz but need to draft an opponent later on for them. Thanks for any help.

Bruno can’t work with any of the others except Flair or maybe Steamboat and that’s barely. Unless he just did a shoot with a worked finish with Brock which would be boring.

Omega vs Rollins/Steambot/Ric. And that’s because they would carry him.

Brock vs Rollins. Brock can also beat the crap out of the rest in squashes.

Ric vs Steamboat obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back