PWD 976: Every Show Has a Backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Batjester

10 minutes in and already this show is retarded.

Kross is being portrayed as the biggest badass since Brock Lesnar. So of course he gets beat up to the point he almost loses by count out...and would have if comedy retard character Austin Theory hadn't saved him for reasons that make sense to someone somewhere. Theory is a joke character...you don't have your badass monster champ struggle with comedy characters. Kross should have killed him for 5 minutes and given him zero offense. Kross is about 50lbs to small for the way they book him. The gladiator skirt over the tights aren't working for me brother. Scarlet is pointless and she looks like a spastic retard during his entrance. It's like a dorky 80's teen trying to copy a sexy dance from a music video. She's another generic butterface that adds nothing in a world where divas no longer do playboy shoots. There are times watching Kross where I feel like there may be something behind the hype...but I'm just feeling the way they book him. I think they'd get a better return on the guy if he was booked more like Balor or Ciampa or even Thatcher rather than booking him as Brock Lesnar's cousin who has a goth girlfriend.

Leon Ruff should not be a thing. Not now, not ever.

These MSK guys make Breezango look cool. I checked out when they super kicked each others feet. They did stuff and stuff happened and I don't care. Tumbling routines and thigh slaps pretending to be a rasslin match...these guys sucks.

Gargano has been on my tv twice already. Who the fuck likes this fucktard? I really want Regal to beat his ass...not in the heel heat way, in the beat him for real so he's not medically cleared way.

Pete Dunn's face is disturbingly orange. Working with Leon Ruff drags everyone down. Selling for him even during a sneak attack makes you look bad, let alone treating him like a serious rassler. This did nothing to sell me on Dunne being a badass threat to Kross. If you can't beat Ruff in less than 10 seconds you shouldn't be a title contender. Pete Dunne submission master fumbles locking in his kinda triangle on Mr Ruff. Bleck.

If nothing else Legado Del Fantasma at least act like pro rasslers. I'm not really a fan of the lucha style...but these guys look the part, act the part, and don't do anything embarrassing or stupid during these promos. Good for them. First thing on the show to get a #mybusiness.

Dollar Tree Cyborg sucks...and she's lost every feud she's been in. There's no point in caring about anything she does. Gonzalez can't talk for shit and she is still kinda green in the ring. She's not a lost cause though, and shows signs of potential. I'm sure pancake ass mcbusted face will turn on her soon enough and give us a crappy best friends hate each other feud...which seems to be the only feud they are capable of using in the divas division...wait...I guess they use quasi pretty girl makes fun of alternative girl sometimes. Whatever...match was crap. Gonzalez is decent enough...if she had a decent mouthpiece and decent folks to worth with so she can develop she could be worth something. But Dollar Tree Cyborg is awful. Fucking hell...how the hell do you have 20 years experience and everything you do still looks like shit? Anyone who shits on Miz but praises this bitch should have their eyes checked and head examined. (Looking at you Cornette). Sloppy match...no bueno.

If this AJ is supposed to be hired thug muscle on NXT as his first tv character...why was he the one picked to be on WWE Pawn Stars? Swerve talks well and his character work is good. Shame he's so indie flippy bullshit in the ring. That feud with Leon Ruff also didn't help make him look like anything more than a bitch. That top top dollar stuff...that was lame as all hell. The dude in the overalls looks like a reject back up dancer from an 80's hip hop video. The chick works...I dig it. She and Swerve should be the only ones talking.

These Grimes Dibiase deals are starting to get Fashion Files. Doing them every week is too much and burning through the gimmick.

I don't believe Same Face and a beaten to hell Theory could actually get the drop on Bronson let alone hurt him. Nope.

Sleeps in her car but I'm a bad ass because I work out chick is boring.

Lorcan vs O'Rielly...now we're fucking talking! Neither guy wows you in the character department, but they can go in the ring. Stuff looks good...has a more realistic base...and no stupidity just two guys who throw down. Good stuff...run in at the end made sense and Fish back is cool.
#mybusiness

Kushidaraba vs Not Fantasma...this was pretty good. The first fall got a little ugly when Escobar had his foot under the shoulder, probably should have went with pins count the whole shoulder blade and not just the top of the shoulder and just counted. Other than that...pretty good. Wonder where Escobar goes from here.
#mybusiness

Only 3 #mybusiness this week...and a ton of Gargano bullshit. Say your goodbyes to Rex. I can't remember where he's actually from a this point so I'm recommending they deport him to Quebec.

@Batjester

10 minutes in and already this show is retarded.

Kross is being portrayed as the biggest badass since Brock Lesnar. So of course he gets beat up to the point he almost loses by count out...and would have if comedy retard character Austin Theory hadn't saved him for reasons that make sense to someone somewhere. Theory is a joke character...you don't have your badass monster champ struggle with comedy characters. Kross should have killed him for 5 minutes and given him zero offense. Kross is about 50lbs to small for the way they book him. The gladiator skirt over the tights aren't working for me brother. Scarlet is pointless and she looks like a spastic retard during his entrance. It's like a dorky 80's teen trying to copy a sexy dance from a music video. She's another generic butterface that adds nothing in a world where divas no longer do playboy shoots. There are times watching Kross where I feel like there may be something behind the hype...but I'm just feeling the way they book him. I think they'd get a better return on the guy if he was booked more like Balor or Ciampa or even Thatcher rather than booking him as Brock Lesnar's cousin who has a goth girlfriend.

Leon Ruff should not be a thing. Not now, not ever.

These MSK guys make Breezango look cool. I checked out when they super kicked each others feet. They did stuff and stuff happened and I don't care. Tumbling routines and thigh slaps pretending to be a rasslin match...these guys sucks.

Gargano has been on my tv twice already. Who the fuck likes this fucktard? I really want Regal to beat his ass...not in the heel heat way, in the beat him for real so he's not medically cleared way.

Pete Dunn's face is disturbingly orange. Working with Leon Ruff drags everyone down. Selling for him even during a sneak attack makes you look bad, let alone treating him like a serious rassler. This did nothing to sell me on Dunne being a badass threat to Kross. If you can't beat Ruff in less than 10 seconds you shouldn't be a title contender. Pete Dunne submission master fumbles locking in his kinda triangle on Mr Ruff. Bleck.

If nothing else Legado Del Fantasma at least act like pro rasslers. I'm not really a fan of the lucha style...but these guys look the part, act the part, and don't do anything embarrassing or stupid during these promos. Good for them. First thing on the show to get a #mybusiness.

Dollar Tree Cyborg sucks...and she's lost every feud she's been in. There's no point in caring about anything she does. Gonzalez can't talk for shit and she is still kinda green in the ring. She's not a lost cause though, and shows signs of potential. I'm sure pancake ass mcbusted face will turn on her soon enough and give us a crappy best friends hate each other feud...which seems to be the only feud they are capable of using in the divas division...wait...I guess they use quasi pretty girl makes fun of alternative girl sometimes. Whatever...match was crap. Gonzalez is decent enough...if she had a decent mouthpiece and decent folks to worth with so she can develop she could be worth something. But Dollar Tree Cyborg is awful. Fucking hell...how the hell do you have 20 years experience and everything you do still looks like shit? Anyone who shits on Miz but praises this bitch should have their eyes checked and head examined. (Looking at you Cornette). Sloppy match...no bueno.

If this AJ is supposed to be hired thug muscle on NXT as his first tv character...why was he the one picked to be on WWE Pawn Stars? Swerve talks well and his character work is good. Shame he's so indie flippy bullshit in the ring. That feud with Leon Ruff also didn't help make him look like anything more than a bitch. That top top dollar stuff...that was lame as all hell. The dude in the overalls looks like a reject back up dancer from an 80's hip hop video. The chick works...I dig it. She and Swerve should be the only ones talking.

These Grimes Dibiase deals are starting to get Fashion Files. Doing them every week is too much and burning through the gimmick.

I don't believe Same Face and a beaten to hell Theory could actually get the drop on Bronson let alone hurt him. Nope.

Sleeps in her car but I'm a bad ass because I work out chick is boring.

Lorcan vs O'Rielly...now we're fucking talking! Neither guy wows you in the character department, but they can go in the ring. Stuff looks good...has a more realistic base...and no stupidity just two guys who throw down. Good stuff...run in at the end made sense and Fish back is cool.
#mybusiness

Kushidaraba vs Not Fantasma...this was pretty good. The first fall got a little ugly when Escobar had his foot under the shoulder, probably should have went with pins count the whole shoulder blade and not just the top of the shoulder and just counted. Other than that...pretty good. Wonder where Escobar goes from here.
#mybusiness

Only 3 #mybusiness this week...and a ton of Gargano bullshit. Say your goodbyes to Rex. I can't remember where he's actually from a this point so I'm recommending they deport him to Quebec.
i remember seeing kross for the first time after all the hype, and was surprised how small he was. hes what? 6'3 240-250 pounds legit. you can lie and say hes 270 maybe. just doesn't have the size for what they are trying to portray him as. his character needs a little tweaking.

i remember seeing kross for the first time after all the hype, and was surprised how small he was. hes what? 6'3 240-250 pounds legit. you can lie and say hes 270 maybe. just doesn't have the size for what they are trying to portray him as. his character needs a little tweaking.
He's really crazy and unstable!!

Just let him grow a bigger beard, put on a band shirt so he can fit in with the rest of the roster.

and hes idk...demonic? satanist? i dont know

the only cool things i see people speak of is the entrance theme and the walkout. his actual in ring stuff and promos.....i dont see it at all. and the entrance has gotten stale a little bit. im sure once hes on RAW or SD it will get a huge pop, but it'll fade eventually.

Just let him grow a bigger beard, put on a band shirt so he can fit in with the rest of the roster.

That sounds terrible so I'm pretty sure that's what's going to happen.

Yeah...I'm not buying him as the destroyer. I'd buy him the way the were portraying pre-grandpa Ciampa...something along those lines.

Yeah...I'm not buying him as the destroyer. I'd buy him the way the were portraying pre-grandpa Ciampa...something along those lines.
Does NXT still book angles this way?

Or maybe Kross just can't act the same convincing way that evil Ciampa did? His mannerisms were on point 100%.

Any body watching NWA Powerrr at the moment? Seeing a bunch of people shit talking it on Twitter.

Does NXT still book angles this way?

Or maybe Kross just can't act the same convincing way that evil Ciampa did? His mannerisms were on point 100%.

I don't know...I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out which B movie villain Kross reminds me of with his expressions. I think he could do it.

Any body watching NWA Powerrr at the moment? Seeing a bunch of people shit talking it on Twitter.

I never got the hype for Powerrrrrr when it was free on Youtube and most of the IWC said they loved it. I tried watching it and was just like "uhhhh, that's a wrestling show I guess".

I'd give it another shot if they didn't charge for it and I'm too lazy to find a bootleg video of it.

I never got the hype for Powerrrrrr when it was free on Youtube and most of the IWC said they loved it. I tried watching it and was just like "uhhhh, that's a wrestling show I guess".

I'd give it another shot if they didn't charge for it and I'm too lazy to find a bootleg video of it.
It's definitely got that territory feel to it, that's why some people like it.
Others want the indie feel so they watch AEW.
And others have no soul and are probably mentally unstable so they watch WWE.

No, I was just sat on a stool, gave my brother most of my equipment, just had some free weights gathering dust. But, I'm trying to encourage people to exercise a little more, and I felt like a hypocrite encouraging people to do stuff, when my only exercise is a pleasant walk in the woods.

But, I gave up lifting a while ago because I've had neck, and back issues and was always worried about reinjuring it. But, I feel okay after doing them.

Proper squats and deadlifts would make your back stronger.

They had a good thing going for a while with guys like Eddie Kingston, Ricky Starks, Eli Drake, Colt Cabana, James Storm, etc. imo. Even when they came back on Youtube before the subscription thing they had some really good matches like Thunder Rosa v Priscilla Kelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back