PWD 976: Every Show Has a Backlash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping up with something "you don't like".....you'll be back with the abusive boyfriend in no time,
It takes me less time to read the recap of a show than to dig through your shit posting. Yet here you are every monday and friday furiously hate masturbating to everything all over again.

It takes me less time to read the recap of a show than to dig through your shit posting. Yet here you are every monday and friday furiously hate masturbating to everything all over again.
Hate watching....only thing I didn't like was Alexa Bliss and her stupid doll.....and lol definition of hate masturbating is constantly covering something you hate, and seem to know everything about.

Note, that you didn't capitalize Monday and Friday....typing with one hand I assume <puh-lease75>

<36>

this place cracks me up.

never change PWD,
NEVER CHANGE!
me reading the PWD posts from a far
giphy.gif

I cancelled the network over Saudi blood money and now Twitter suggest I follow the fucking GEA, all praise Allaha, death to Iran.

Sheamus sandbagged him, Bake!

Not to be a dick, but how is that not a double count-out or double KO? Why are these people so fucking stupid?

Hope Carillo is okay. Looks like he might have fucked his back up, like Paul Orndorff did, though I'm no medic...

Not to be a dick, but how is that not a double count-out or double KO? Why are these people so fucking stupid?

Hope Carillo is okay. Looks like he might have fucked his back up, like Paul Orndorff did, though I'm no medic...
They said he is already ok and moving around fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back