PWD 986: Beyond Thunderdome

Best Mad Max Film

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, NJPW nerds, how do you guys feel about someone joining Bullet Club on Impact? I mean like officially joining the faction.

[
What a fucking terrible RAW. So much for building the future.
The only thing I didn't get is why did Jeff cheat? Is there going to be some psychological angle? Please no.

My idea is Kross and Baron Corbin are both bald so they should be a team, and they can be brought together by love of bowling and be called pinheadz and I think they might be really over

[

The only thing I didn't get is why did Jeff cheat? Is there going to be some psychological angle? Please no.

My idea is Kross and Baron Corbin are both bald so they should be a team, and they can be brought together by love of bowling and be called pinheadz and I think they might be really over
It will probably lead to Kross murdering Hardy on tv or something. But the damage is done. The first impression is that this dude is a jobber. Especially because they probably will have a decent rating (for raw) and then tumble back down next week after nothing of interest happening this week.

Is Vince that fucked in the head that he calls up the NXT champ to bury him on Raw?

Does he expect word of mouth to be, "DUDE. NXT champ lost to Jeff Hardy on Raw! Yeah! Jeff Hardy! That old hot topic guy that loses on Main Event! Raw is so much better than NXT! We should watch Raw instead of NXT!"

7778e-16075954948432-800.jpg

The further we get away from this, and how they treat NXT talent debuting on the main roster, it's hard to believe that they let this moment happen..especially after tonight. KO even defeated Cena at Elimination Chamber for his first win.

So does Jeff Hardy get a titleshot now? Is he going to NXT?
u can take ur logical booking and poontang ur ass on outta here;
this is wwe.
if the ratings aren't good,
what happened today won't have an affect on tomorrow.

Chris Bey

Heard he's good so I suppose it's cool? haha

Bullet Club is kinda all over the place these days as is.

White, Gedo, Jado, Evil, KENTA, Ishimori, Dick Togo, ELP, and Hikuleo.. Don't really feel like Bullet Club though.

Chase Owens feels more BC than those guys oddly enough. Guess no one would take Fale, GoD, Owens and Takahashi serious as a stable though.

Jarred fish with rice is the greatest thing ever
How do you do it? Brine? Vinegar? Oil?

My aunt does tuna in sunflower oil. I'll eat that shit right out of the jar with a loaf of fresh bread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back