PWD 995: The JBG NXT Eulogy thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
trey-tre.gif

I watched that the other day. Always thought it was funny how in the beginning Tre is 10 yrs old then it jumps 7 years and we get Cuba Gooding Jr. Did not look like a believable 17 year old at all!

Im seeing that even some of the hate and misery crowd in my Facebook groups are begrudgingly giving props to All Out, I guess it musta been a helluva show

I only saw one tiny bit and of course it had to be that useless fuckin Thumbs Down Rosa
She was fighting some giant white broad that looked even worse and weirder than her
The business is doomed

I watched that the other day. Always thought it was funny how in the beginning Tre is 10 yrs old then it jumps 7 years and we get Cuba Gooding Jr. Did not look like a believable 17 year old at all!

Was that the first time you ever saw it?

I wasn't really watching the product when cm punk was a thing. Seen maybe a match or two... Dunno if any of you have watched heels. which, surprisingly doesn't suck. Punk gives me a real Ricky Rabies vibe on this show.

All out was a great show and the last NXT takeover was fantastic. Some really great matches the past few months.

Walter vs Dragunov is match of the year for me. Bucks vs Lucha Brothers was fantastic as well.

With a potential Samoa Joe vs Walter match and Kenny Omega vs Bryan Danielson match coming down the pipe some really great stuff to look forward to finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back