PWD Purgatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up some Beefy Potato-rito's and watching G1

FUCK I thought about going to Taco Bell for lunch, but couldn't remember what I wanted to get there (it was the potato-rito thing) so I didn't. Goddammit.

Also, catching up on this morning's G1 ... I didn't realize Honma would be on commentary (I'm assuming this is him), thought some demon was talking to me or something. Goddamn his shredded up throat produces some low-ass tones

Speaking of the potato-rito, why the fuck have they never made a steak and potato burrito ? Basically just their beef and potato but w/ steak. I mean I'm sure you could substitute steak/beef on request, but it just seems like such an obvious thing to market

For anyone who saw the Omega / Evil match from a couple nights ago:

What the FUCK happened there at the end ? Did he actually knock Evil loopy with that knee or were they doing a worked shoot finish ? It doesn't seem like Evil to deadweight himself, but that One Winged Angel legit looked like a true dead lift. da phuq ?

FUCK I thought about going to Taco Bell for lunch, but couldn't remember what I wanted to get there (it was the potato-rito thing) so I didn't. Goddammit.

Also, catching up on this morning's G1 ... I didn't realize Honma would be on commentary (I'm assuming this is him), thought some demon was talking to me or something. Goddamn his shredded up throat produces some low-ass tones

Lol I thought the same. Honma is Satan

For anyone who saw the Omega / Evil match from a couple nights ago:

What the FUCK happened there at the end ? Did he actually knock Evil loopy with that knee or were they doing a worked shoot finish ? It doesn't seem like Evil to deadweight himself, but that One Winged Angel legit looked like a true dead lift. da phuq ?

Yes. EVIL was knocked out for a couple seconds, I read he suffered a concussion but it must have not been bad since he was in a tag match on the last show.

Another night of G1 where I picked all the right winners.

A Block is getting really interesting.

Yes. EVIL was knocked out for a couple seconds, I read he suffered a concussion but it must have not been bad since he was in a tag match on the last show.

Hrrrrrm interesting. I wonder if Kenny thought Evil was deadweighting, then. Otherwise, holy fuck, kinda brutal to hit a driver on someone who was out on their feet.

Also, what if Evil had just kicked out of the OWA on instinct ? They've done so much building up of that move and it could have all just went up in smoke because of one loopy guy.

This was my favorite match of their WrestleMania trilogy.

Let me guess, Chris was the 1000th post lmao

I do not belove the WM17 match as others do. Vince's interference and the amount of pinfalls ruined it for me.
But what about Limp Bizkit?

latest

Boxing is fake and gay. I could take Mayweather down faster in MMA then he took Conor in boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back