Elections QAnon Shaman to Run for Murican Congress

Ridiculous. Hopefully he doesn't quit his day job.

his shaman headgear is exactly like Tim Pool's beanie. without it, he loses all power & defaults back to the frail baldness that is his existence.

Yes. All of these groups and events are intelligence operations. Glad you're catching on.

Glad you've accepted you're a race baiter. Bringing up your race when no one asked instead of challenging arguments on their own merits.

Discernment
Gonna have to be a little more elaborate if you want to make such bold outlandish claims.
If I just told people I have a 50inch vertical without them ever seeing me jump I'd expect push back.

Here’s a frustrating “interview” between Luke Beasley — who frequently talks to magats — and Jacob Chansley, the so-called “QAnon Shaman” supposedly about his role in the J6 Insurrection.

Unfortunately, Chansley ducks that issue and tries to bring up everything from MK Ultra to UFOs and Black Sites to “explain” exactly why he and so many others tried to block the peaceful transfer of power.

This Jackhole is now running for Congress. And if we think we have enough raving lunatics like Boebert and MTG running around now — wait until this guy is seated.

Take an Advil before you watch, you’ll need it.

when it comes to some of the reasons why all the maga trash stormed the capitol and got themselves hauled off to jail just to own the libs, i can't say that i had mortal kombat and aliens on my bingo card. this dudes a fucking kook lol. but he really needs to put the horns back on. its hard to picture the guy without them.

What if it's consensual?

I'll leave now, but I will say, the fact that bestiality was brought up in a thread about this particularly chudliest of chuds running for congress does kind of make sense...insofar as he probably can only get laid via goat.

An animal can't consent. Technically it'd be legal if you got raped by a dolphin. They tend to like doing that and pretty sure you won't get prosecuted for being a victim. That's the only instance I can think of though.

Back