Elections QAnon Shaman to Run for Murican Congress

That's only true in Vermont and Maine.
It used to be comit a felony, and you no longer vote for the rest of your life, but that has been changing over the last 40 years or so.

If you are a first time felon, you can apply to have voting rights reinstated after sentence/parole/probation are all done, but you do need to apply, and your results may vary state to state, &/or crime comitted. If you aren't a first timer you need a pardon in order to vote again. BUT, the rules do vary state to state.

I got multiple felonies and I didn't petition for shit, they just gave em back to me and I damn sure ain't in no freaking Vermont

I got multiple felonies and I didn't petition for shit, they just gave em back to me and I damn sure ain't in no freaking Vermont
Well.. two things... 1} you're lucky to live in your state (or if you move from out of state to Washington, they automagically reinstate your voting rights) that is not a National experience.
2} Stop doing stupid shit.

What a feel good story that will be.

to be honest if he has turned a corner he deserves a second chance.

Well.. two things... 1} you're lucky to live in your state (or if you move from out of state to Washington, they automagically reinstate your voting rights) that is not a National experience.
2} Stop doing stupid shit.

I'll worry about that when you worry about actually knowing what the fuck you're talking about before you try to correct someone

Who knew
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9219431/#:~:text=Twenty-three states impose a,for those with prior convictions.

Twenty-three states impose a misdemeanor, 25 impose a felony, and many states now have felony enhancements for specific sexual acts, for example, coercing a minor to engage in bestiality or for those with prior convictions.

once i got into a heated argument with a buddy over whether or not bestiality is legal. i'm pretty sure that he still thinks it is.

i aint gonna be the one to fuck around and find out though

once i got into a heated argument with a buddy over whether or not bestiality is legal. i'm pretty sure that he still thinks it is.

i aint gonna be the one to fuck around and find out though
What if it's consensual?

I'll leave now, but I will say, the fact that bestiality was brought up in a thread about this particularly chudliest of chuds running for congress does kind of make sense...insofar as he probably can only get laid via goat.

What if it's consensual?

I'll leave now, but I will say, the fact that bestiality was brought up in a thread about this particularly chudliest of chuds running for congress does kind of make sense...insofar as he probably can only get paid via goat.

just because a sheep doesn't say no doesn't make it right. and besides, you wouldn't want to end up up impregnating it. thats how short bus retards like jacob chansley get born.

just because a sheep doesn't say no doesn't make it right. and besides, you wouldn't want to end up up impregnating it. thats how short bus retards like jacob chansley get born.
I feel like the modification to my forum experience was very non consensual. Like the goats and sheep, I certainly did not consent.

Back