Social Queen B's Partisan COVID/Vaccine Megathread

Lol Trumptards already blaming Biden for the virus? This shit is hilarious. An entire year of calling it a hoax, telling people to inject bleach, holding massive rallies without a mask in sight and now Biden is responsible for all this. I called it months ago that this would happen.
The unintentional irony of this post!

Gotta admit that the cases across the world all showing similar behaviour of a sudden sharp drop in Feb is pretty sus. I would have thought maybe vaccines might have been the reason but Japan who has yet to vaccinate a single person shows the same trendline. This is a country with 6.4k deaths all this time so they're doing something right. Either it's a conspiracy, the latitude of a country has effect (meaning New Zealand shouldn't get too comfortable) and Vitamin D deficiency is the real culprit or quick lockdowns and track and trace all contributed.

Gotta admit that the cases across the world all showing similar behaviour of a sudden sharp drop in Feb is pretty sus. I would have thought maybe vaccines might have been the reason but Japan who has yet to vaccinate a single person shows the same trendline. This is a country with 6.4k deaths all this time so they're doing something right. Either it's a conspiracy, the latitude of a country has effect (meaning New Zealand shouldn't get too comfortable) and Vitamin D deficiency is the real culprit or quick lockdowns and track and trace all contributed.

Dude. I linked the damn reason.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/o...naugurated-who-changes-covid-testing-criteria
One hour after Biden inaugurated, WHO changes COVID testing criteria
The change is expected to lead to a reduction in COVID case tallies.

It's just a crazy coincidence that scientist figured out science at that exact moment.

Clearly.

Dude. I linked the damn reason.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/o...naugurated-who-changes-covid-testing-criteria
One hour after Biden inaugurated, WHO changes COVID testing criteria
The change is expected to lead to a reduction in COVID case tallies.

It's just a crazy coincidence that scientist figured out science at that exact moment.

Clearly.
They are not even hiding the fact COVID-19 was used for political purposes. This is disgusting and people need to go to prison for the damages it caused.

They are not even hiding the fact COVID-19 was used for political purposes. This is disgusting and people need to go to prison for the damages it caused.

If that was true, they would have done it after the election was over. The inauguration doesn't mean anything politically.

If that was true, they would have done it after the election was over. The inauguration doesn't mean anything politically.
No, they wouldn't. They removed COVID-19 trackers from MSM the day Trump got out. Why would they do it after election if they were trying to make Trump look bad?

No, they wouldn't. They removed COVID-19 trackers from MSM the day Trump got out. Why would they do it after election if they were trying to make Trump look bad?

I meant the WHO. Of course the media wanted Trump to look bad, thats not a secret.

Florida is the epicenter of UK variant in USA.

They were told to wear the masks. I see no problem
Just another Democrat being a hypocrite again.

Mayor of TB that wants maskeless fans found by the police ..

Who could have seen this coming? It’s like a Christmas miracle!!
The CDC predicted a holiday spike followed with a decline in cases, driven by end of holidays and vaccine rollout. This was before Trump lost in spectacular fashion. It was the hugest loss I can remember

The CDC predicted a holiday spike followed with a decline in cases, driven by end of holidays and vaccine rollout. This was before Trump lost in spectacular fashion. It was the hugest loss I can remember

Don't use logic, its just the flu and everything is still closed if you ask our genius sherdoggers.

What did you felt personally when Trump lost?

Back