Question about cheat day

S

smithnwssn

They say that when you are exactly where you want to be, you can have a cheat day and it won't have any effect on you. I can verify that from my own experiences. My question is, what if, on my cheat day it's the opposite of what everyone considers a cheat day? Like what if I ate nothing, not carbs, protein, healthy fats, etc...? Would this have any effect on me? Positive or negative(depending on what you're trying to do obviously).

They say that when you are exactly where you want to be, you can have a cheat day and it won't have any effect on you. I can verify that from my own experiences. My question is, what if, on my cheat day it's the opposite of what everyone considers a cheat day? Like what if I ate nothing, not carbs, protein, healthy fats, etc...? Would this have any effect on me? Positive or negative(depending on what you're trying to do obviously).
giphy.gif

You would have a nuclear catabolism and all your gainz would melt away and you would then die from the liver overload.......... don't do it, keep on taking your whey 6 times a day........Lord Celltech demands it....

You will be fine.
Aufophagy is quite good for your body.
Read about Yoshinori Ohsumi's dietary practices or about Valter Longo's.
You will not lose your gains, you will not die.

You will be fine.
Aufophagy is quite good for your body.
Read about Yoshinori Ohsumi's dietary practices or about Valter Longo's.
You will not lose your gains, you will not die.

This person wants to feast on your lost gainz.........they are what you could call a whey ghoul.........they say it in a way........that makes it sound like "way cool".......but they are not, they just want to suck the life out of you...

This person wants to feast on your lost gainz.........they are what you could call a whey ghoul.........they say it in a way........that makes it sound like "way cool".......but they are not, they just want to suck the life out of you...

Oh, come on!
This William Huggins guy is lying.
OK, from the last 100 guys I adviced, 22 guys died after 1 day of no food and 78 of them lost 20 pounds of muscle in that day, but I have this sure feeling that OP will be safe. I can feel that he is special. The chosen one! He will not lose any of his gainz, bro!

ANY!

#wheyispoison
#nofoodequalsmoregainz

Oh, come on!
This William Huggins guy is lying.
OK, from the last 100 guys I adviced, 22 guys died after 1 day of no food and 78 of them lost 20 pounds of muscle in that day, but I have this sure feeling that OP will be safe. I can feel that he is special. The chosen one! He will not lose any of his gainz, bro!

ANY!

#wheyispoison
#nofoodequalsmoregainz

This guy!!!............he's going to eat your gainz and your soul.......

Back