Question for agnostic, atheists theists,. Which Abrahamic religion you think most likey be true?

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Islam
Judaism
Christianity

Which one you think if you had to choose is most likely be true or correct? Must chose one.

Only want non believers in these religions and Gods. It interesting because from secular western view point the God of all 3 those religions is insane, childish and cruel. I want know what you think you would choose if you had. Obviously religious people not welcome as they have a bias already.

Personally I like that jews not force convert people and not have hell. But I think Islam let men have 4 wives and harem in heaven is cool. Also Muhammad was a war lord which is alpha. If I had choose I be a hypocritical Catholic like they all is or I would be a Shia or sufí Muslim. Is not khabib sufí?

Islam
Judaism
Christianity

Which one you think if you had to choose is most likely be true or correct? Must chose one.

Only want non believers in these religions and Gods. It interesting because from secular western view point the God of all 3 those religions is insane, childish and cruel. I want know what you think you would choose if you had. Obviously religious people not welcome as they have a bias already.

Personally I like that jews not force convert people and not have hell. But I think Islam let men have 4 wives and harem in heaven is cool. Also Muhammad was a war lord which is alpha. If I had choose I be a hypocritical Catholic like they all is or I would be a Shia or sufí Muslim. Is not khabib sufí?

None, all are a spiral off from Hebrew fairy tales written during babylonian captivity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mythology

I've always been an atheist, so myself and others are not going to think which is the most likely religion to be true, are we?
Do you understand what an atheist is? An atheist doesn't think this one or that one is probably true, wouldn't actually be an atheist then!

As for agnostics i can't stand them. How can someone not be sure if god exists or not? Sitting on the fence and gutless, make a commitment, it's easy!

this is going to be a cultural question mostly and a lack of knowledge about judaism/islam. I imagine most will choose christianity

As for agnostics i can't stand them. How can someone not be sure if god exists or not? Sitting on the fence and gutless, make a commitment, it's easy!

Present your best evidence against the existence of an impersonal, non-interventionist clock-winding God.

This is kind of a shitty question, like asking somebody which pro wrestler they think is really fighting for reals.

Present your best evidence against the existence of an impersonal, non-interventionist clock-winding God.
I'm sure you'd agree such a god is getting entirely too much attention, and is roughly as worthy of deep discussion as underpants gnomes.

this is going to be a cultural question mostly and a lack of knowledge about judaism/islam. I imagine most will choose christianity
I imagine they would be most confident it's not true given their greater familiarity with it

Must chose one.

giphy.gif

I've always been an atheist, so myself and others are not going to think which is the most likely religion to be true, are we?
Do you understand what an atheist is? An atheist doesn't think this one or that one is probably true, wouldn't actually be an atheist then!

maxresdefault.jpg

I'm a theist but I'm answering anyway, come at me.

Statistically, I think Judaism is most likely correct out of the three (if one had to be correct). Christianity and Islam build on Judaism, so in that sense, for Christianity or Islam to be correct, Judaism has to be correct, as they both build on the Torah. So in Christianity, Abraham has to exist, but so does Christ. In Islam, Abraham has to exist, but so does Mohammad. If I had to choose one in the dark, I'd choose Judaism for that reason, as there is simply less to believe.

Though as a Christian, Judaism doesn't make much sense to me without Christ, but that's another conversation.

I'm sure you'd agree such a god is getting entirely too much attention, and is roughly as worthy of deep discussion as underpants gnomes.

Then let's go further...

Do you think our current scientific understanding allows for, or does not allow for, the existence of a highly advanced intelligence operating in a parallel universe and possessing the technology to penetrate and move within our universe; only observable to us on its own, controlled terms and under its own conditions?

None, all are a spiral off from Hebrew fairy tales written during babylonian captivity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_mythology

dude why the fuck are you even in my thread then? I think they all religions is crazy but i made clear in my thread I want people opinion of one you must choose. point this thread not to religion bash that be another thread but to have talk about it.

This is kind of a shitty question, like asking somebody which pro wrestler they think is really fighting for reals.

i think not so much really. one can find religion crazy and still think some less crazy or more logical than others. i trying to get intellectual talk going but some people reply and not even give a damn answer i mean WTF why even post in this thread then? Can you answer maybe?

dude why you even comment in this thread then?

this is true. i think it to much then to hope that some of the non religious people in here have study religion.

Islam
Judaism
Christianity

0=0=0

If we accept as a premise that there is a non-zero chance that one must be true, then judaism. Islam and Christianity require judaism to be essentially true but with modifications, and are (arguably) subject to the conjunction problem.

Also, your question was "which is most likely to be true" but your analysis had nothing to do with truth, just which were the most personally appealing.

I'm a theist but I'm answering anyway, come at me.

Statistically, I think Judaism is most likely correct out of the three (if one had to be correct). Christianity and Islam build on Judaism, so in that sense, for Christianity or Islam to be correct, Judaism has to be correct, as they both build on the Torah. So in Christianity, Abraham has to exist, but so does Christ. In Islam, Abraham has to exist, but so does Mohammad. If I had to choose one in the dark, I'd choose Judaism for that reason, as there is simply less to believe.

Though as a Christian, Judaism doesn't make much sense to me without Christ, but that's another conversation.
Are you familiar with Linda the bank teller?

Islam
Judaism
Christianity

Kinda like asking whether Marvel or DC universe is more likely to be true.

They all have historical stuff that is likely to be based on truth. For instance a guy named Jesus likely existed but he is not the son of God and a virgin.

Back