Question for Conor fans and lovers alike

I want a straight forward honest answer.
Do you think Conor can get an undefeatun 10 win streak at LW?

Not asking if he can beat a champion or not. Again 10 win streak against diverse style of fighters.

We know that Tony and Khabib did that but what about Conor?
{<huh}
Why are you offering free meals to the trolls?

Not currently likely but not because Khabib and Tony are so much better but because every fight is gonna against an elite opponent from now on for Conor

Conor won't be able to fight the Darrell Horchers or Mike Rios of the division like Tony and Khabib did

If Conor stayed where he started (145lbs) or started at 155lbs I have no problem believing he could have had a 10+ fight win streak with some early gimme fights against opponents outside the top 15 like Khabib and Tony have.

Not asking if he can beat a champion or not. Again 10 win streak against diverse style of fighters.

He's capable of beating the ten Khabib beat, but isn't he retired?

Yeah, especially if he barely fights a top 10 guy like Khabib.

Let's no forget that Conor has won 17 out of his last 18 mma fights, avenging his loss and beating 3 p4p ranked fighters in the process.

Everytime Conor fights, people even haters are reminded just how good he is, but then personal feelings start to taint reality to suit an agenda and he goes back to being the luckiest fighter alive...

He'll only be truly appreciated long after he's gone.

Last edited:
Khabib's opponents would give Conor trouble.

Al
Rda
Barbosa
Juiced Tibau

Yeah but against smaller guys. Size matters a lot in MMA

We're talking about 10lbs lol. Quality matters more. Poirier for instance was top 5 at FW and here he is again top 5 at LW.

Conor could fight Khabib 10 times in a row and have a 10 fight win streak.

this is kind of a silly question. Like another poster said, he'd retire before then. Maybe if he'd gotten into the ufc earlier, idk, but its really pointless to speculate.

He can have 10 fights that will be incredibly entertaining.

Not 10 fights of laying ontop of people for 3 rounds then jabbing them for 2, putting the audience to sleep.

so not like the holloway fight?

Conor was injured. Khabib would not even show up in that condition.

of course he was.

the lore has it he had two torn ACL's, a ruptured spleen, and a cracked skull from colliding heads with tito.

when was the last time conor showed up in the cage again?

There is no way. Conor isn't about fighting or pride. He is in it to take the money and run.
giphy.webp

Can Khabib actually finish someone high ranked?

He couldn't even finish a #11 ranked fighter who took the fight on 1 days notice.

Do you think Conor can get an undefeated 10 win streak at LW?

tenor.gif
God No...

Conor is going to be broke soon. His money is easy come, easy go. Bitch will have to fight to earn back the crumbs. He's fucked. Dee should just leave and beg Floyd to accept her into his harem. Unfortunately Floyd is unlikely to accept the baby seeing as it is half-Conor mutt, so Dee will just have to leave it in an Irish orphanage.

Not if there’s any Cabo Diaz on the menu...
giphy.gif

Back