Question for Conor Fans

BJJ4Tone

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
If he never fights in the UFC again, after repeatedly promising that he's coming back, will it change the way you feel about him at all?
I know that wouldn't change anything he's already accomplished (which is a LOT), but I am just curious how much a fighter's word matters to you all, as fans.
Even though it was really disappointing for a lot of people to see Khabib retire so early, in his prime, I definitely respect him a lot for keeping his word and not unretiring like EVERY fucking boxer and MMA fighter seem to do these days.
<brucenod>

No? Silly question. Why would someone be mad if a fighter planned on coming back but then realized they didn't have it anymore

The fucking clown literally said something like “all I want from my fans is their money”.

If anybody is still a “fan” of that guy. I sincerely doubt that they have an IQ over 71.
He said that? do you have that source by any chance?

The fucking clown literally said something like “all I want from my fans is their money”.

If anybody is still a “fan” of that guy. I sincerely doubt that they have an IQ over 71.
Conor possesses a wildness and a ruthlessness about him that has made many people fans.

And what’s wrong with wanting people for their money? I don’t need celebrities to care about him. I like ruthless people that know how to succeed. This is survival of the fittest. You should want other peoples resources, if you are positioned well enough to take it, you get admiration and fans.

No? Silly question. Why would someone be mad if a fighter planned on coming back but then realized they didn't have it anymore
Sorry if the question was silly to you. I was just curious. If I were his fan and he teased comeback after comeback for years and years and then never delivered, I think I'd be pretty disappointed.
<Fedor23>

Love your av, btw. :p

He was never my friend
Conor Haters are the TrueGOATS
We never change

If he never fights in the UFC again, after repeatedly promising that he's coming back, will it change the way you feel about him at all?
I know that wouldn't change anything he's already accomplished (which is a LOT), but I am just curious how much a fighter's word matters to you all, as fans.
Even though it was really disappointing for a lot of people to see Khabib retire so early, in his prime, I definitely respect him a lot for keeping his word and not unretiring like EVERY fucking boxer and MMA fighter seem to do these days.
<brucenod>
Fighters unretiring because of money, Khabib has that juicy oil money and him unretiring would put his 0 at risk so Khabib's situtation is so much different than other fighters.
I'm not a Conor fan but i would like to see him fight, if he doesn't fight it's not a big deal there are tons of other exciting fighters out there

If they still liked him after he attacked a bus and punched a senior citizen, etc. they’ll probably like him no matter what…
That old mofo deserved it for rejecting his good gesture and bus attack was great

True, but I can't tell who's the biggest clown between them and that one dude that has that barely readable document that allegedly says "confidential test report" as his avatar.
200w.gif

Not a Conor fan, but he isn't choosing not to fight; the UFC is icing him out. I thought we all knew this.

I'm a fan. If he comes back he has my hesepect. If not I hope he lives his best life and buys a Lamborghini plane to cross the Bermuda triangle.

Back