Question for Indigenous New Zealanders (Maori) here on Sherdog

In what way? I believe the word originally meant a strip of material (leather?). It’s entirely appropriate.
no it's another name for a g-string and jandals got that name because of their visual similarities.

You being smart? Don't make me fly to your island just to give you a hiding, boy.

We go there for the jobs. It's really easy to take a job from an australian, all you need to do is show up and not be a fuckwit.
Sydney only has so many scaffolding jobs though bro

I still lol every time I see Whittaker's profile "Born: Middlemore, New Zealand"

I've had a chuckle at that for a while now.

Like anyone would rep Middlemore of all places lol. It's Mangere, Otahuhu, or Papatoetoe. I have lived in all three.

At school, people were mocked for being born at Middlemore hospital. It is like the poor family badge of honor.

It’s is not our fault that Australia is superior to NZ in every conceivable way, except in Rugby. Otherwise why would so many Kiwis flee their homeland to come live here?

The fact that we annex the best of NZ is nothing to be ashamed of either.

If you looked at the percentages against population it's far more embarrassing for NZ as there are so few.

We are certainly miles ahead in workplace pay, safety and industrial relations laws. Where we fall far too short is we're too tolerant of nepotism/cronyism from our strange cousins across the water.

They're good at Looking like they're workers, at least until there's no one else to do the work.

hqdefault.jpg

If you looked at the percentages against population it's far more embarrassing for NZ as there are so few.

We are certainly miles ahead in workplace pay, safety and industrial relations laws. Where we fall far too short is we're too tolerant of nepotism/cronyism from our strange cousins across the water.

They're good at Looking like they're workers, at least until there's no one else to do the work.
Don't know about all that nepotism stuff but It's common knowledge that australians aren't very hard working compared to kiwis.

Don't know about all that nepotism stuff but It's common knowledge that australians aren't very hard working compared to kiwis.

LOL, and who told you this, other Kiwis?
"Yeah bro, I'm a lazy prick who did fuck all but I took the money. Lol, I even shared rooms for $125 extra a day as I dgaf and I'll be back to NZ and who cares about workplace conditions that others could have been beaten or jailed to get, we don't have the spine to do so back home....
Anyway I'll go back to NZ to live... When I retire... Before I die.... Some time"

I've worked with and for plenty of Kiwis(employ one now) and can comfortably say you blokes are alright except when you're constantly big noting yourself about how great Kiwis are as workers while playing the avoid work game.

I'm trying to stop posting but this is a subject I can't bite my tongue over. You guys bleed with us and rightfully own a part of our ANZAC tradition which every real Aussie takes seriously. SOME of you guys(both dark and white) represent but a shit load don't.

no it's another name for a g-string and jandals got that name because of their visual similarities.
No, the word has been applied to a g-string, not the other way around. Thong has been used to refer to underwear, footwear and part of a whip.

Wasn’t a 100% serious post, but points well made.

Wasn’t a 100% serious post, but points well made.

I know, cod. Just a topic that gets my goat.

Not to digress but I thought you were in Brisvagas, how long have you been at bribie

I know, cod. Just a topic that gets my goat.

Not to digress but I thought you were in Brisvagas, how long have you been at bribie
A couple of years since we built here, maybe 18 months since we moved in. Mostly I just say I live in Brisbane since more people have an idea of where it is.

LOL, and who told you this, other Kiwis?
"Yeah bro, I'm a lazy prick who did fuck all but I took the money. Lol, I even shared rooms for $125 extra a day as I dgaf and I'll be back to NZ and who cares about workplace conditions that others could have been beaten or jailed to get, we don't have the spine to do so back home....
Anyway I'll go back to NZ to live... When I retire... Before I die.... Some time"

I've worked with and for plenty of Kiwis(employ one now) and can comfortably say you blokes are alright except when you're constantly big noting yourself about how great Kiwis are as workers while playing the avoid work game.

I'm trying to stop posting but this is a subject I can't bite my tongue over. You guys bleed with us and rightfully own a part of our ANZAC tradition which every real Aussie takes seriously. SOME of you guys(both dark and white) represent but a shit load don't.
I think you hired a kiwi cuz you wanted reliable hard worker and you knew better than to hire an Australian

Who are you cheering for in the Whittaker vs Adesanya match up? You know what Im getting at lol Are there any other match ups that were kind of conflicted like this one
Have you ever asked indigenous Americans this question?
We are in the era of stupid clever people.

I've had a chuckle at that for a while now.

Like anyone would rep Middlemore of all places lol. It's Mangere, Otahuhu, or Papatoetoe. I have lived in all three.

At school, people were mocked for being born at Middlemore hospital. It is like the poor family badge of honor.
Lol you still out South?

I think you hired a kiwi cuz you wanted reliable hard worker and you knew better than to hire an Australian

LOL I like your style, will note the irony of your user name though and kiwi workers ;) .

Back to the topic, who did you say you support again? As a non kiwi and if I had to pick one I like Rob better but am concerned for his longevity after the beating he last took.

Back