Quickie

some will
Screen-Shot-2019-11-07-at-3-removebg-preview.png

No sucker punch there but it was yet another shining example of why you cannot let people get within arms reach of you. At least there was 5 more people stomping on Debo after he went down. Nice clean KO and he even fell into the grass.

No sucker punch there but it was yet another shining example of why you cannot let people get within arms reach of you. At least there was 5 more people stomping on Debo after he went down. Nice clean KO and he even fell into the grass.
I’ll never understand the need to argue face to face like that. No reason to unless you want it to be physical. You can yell at me 10 feet away.

Speed kills. Also concrete, glad to see he fell in the grass.

I’ll never understand the need to argue face to face like that. No reason to unless you want it to be physical. You can yell at me 10 feet away.
It makes no sense at all as it opens you up to all kinds of attacks. Like you said, you can yell from a distance and be far safer. When I see the head to head situations I always expect a nice head butt to break someone’s nose but usually it is a punch. I guess I am just a sucker for variety.

It makes no sense at all as it opens you up to all kinds of attacks. Like you said, you can yell from a distance and be far safer. When I see the head to head situations I always expect a nice head butt to break someone’s nose but usually it is a punch. I guess I am just a sucker for variety.

Like some fools never seen a world star video. You know what’s going to happen. Why not cut the BS and just say you want to fight? You know it’s going there, and so does everyone else who gathers with their phones out, egging them on.

once you see some phones come out, either gtfo or start attacking. It isn’t getting resolved peacefully.

Like some fools never seen a world star video. You know what’s going to happen. Why not cut the BS and just say you want to fight? You know it’s going there, and so does everyone else who gathers with their phones out, egging them on.

once you see some phones come out, either gtfo or start attacking. It isn’t getting resolved peacefully.
Exactly! Either fight or walk away, 10 minutes of jawing in each other’s face is useless.

It's not a sucker punch when you're barking in each other's face. You're expecting a fight at that point. I was expecting another smaller guy failing to be first but was pleasantly surprised.

Once again hands down clenched is not a good defensive posture.

Getting knocked out by a guy in a flat brimmed Chicago Bulls hat is a nightmare for me.

Back