R Kelly, Victim

My blackness will not allow me to comment on R Kelly.

<{fry}>

I get that he's working a gimmick, but the replies make me sad. Who needs Russian troll farms when so many people make their living fanning the flames of every controversy and stoking racial tension?

Time for a part II, lol I remember Kells dropping this when he was accused of pissing on Sparkle's underage niece.

Damn this news is hot and fresh out the kitchen!

giphy.gif

If R. Kelly really wanted to find a way out of this situation just say he supports Trump and Trumptards far and wide will defend him to the death. Don't believe me just ask Kanye West.

Or maybe he should try ending a long-running war with a nuclear power.

Nah. They'll still hate him. Don't believe me just ask Donald Trump.

Tomorrow he becomes a Trump supporter and Trumptards begin hunting down his accusers.

This is an R. Kelly Tangent.

In high school a couple of us went to a diner. They had those personalized jukeboxes at each table. One of the songs was Gotham City by R. Kelly.

We put in a quarter or whatever it was and pushed the R. Kelly button because it was the most absurd choice for us. The jukebox ate our quarter. So naturally, like an elevator button or your mom, we kept pushing it. About 5 minutes later the song came on. Then it came on again. An hour and a half straight of Gotham City by R. Kelly followed.

A city of justice, a city of love, a city of peace
For everyone of us
We all need it, can't live without it
A Gotham City, oh yeah

He should drop a track with Kanye

not sure about underage girls but that's several people I wouldn't mind pissing on and getting away with it...

.... you may want to reword that so it doesn't sound like you aren't if sure you wouldnt enjoy pissing on underaged girls...

Any decent person can say, without a doubt that pissing on underage drinking girls, is not something they are unsure of and would definitely have no interest in....

.... you may want to reword that so it doesn't sound like you aren't if sure you wouldnt enjoy pissing on underaged girls...

Any decent person can say, without a doubt that pissing on underage drinking girls, is not something they are unsure of and would definitely have no interest in....

Wait are they illegally drinking alcohol or drinking my piss??? I mean if it’s the latter I don’t mind giving them something I don’t need anymore.. just sayin’...

Wait are they illegally drinking alcohol or drinking my piss??? I mean if it’s the latter I don’t mind giving them something I don’t need anymore.. just sayin’...

<JerryWWF>

This sounds like something that someone who wants to lynch R Kelly would say.

This sounds like something that someone who wants to lynch R Kelly would say.

Meh I guess if @SaiWa is R Kelly then you would be correct. As it is I never said anything about R Kelly though. I'm at least as innocent as R Kelly is, maybe more so.

Meh I guess if @SaiWa is R Kelly then you would be correct. As it is I never said anything about R Kelly though. I'm at least as innocent as R Kelly is, maybe more so.

Yo leave me out of your arguments and allow me to piss in quiet yes???

The Race Card Giveth, the Race Card Taketh Away

How do you think R Kelly feels knowin the race card worked for OJ but not him?

Back