Social Radical PBS Counsel exposed : Americans Are ‘F***ing Dumb’, ‘Go to White House & Throw Molotovs’

You know he's a rabid Liberal. That's all you need to know to come to his defense.

Lies.
Don't know what a rabid liberal is. Again, I don't know anything about him. Him not liking Trump doesn't tell me anything, and if he's a typical neoliberal virtue signaller, which is the vibe I'm getting, he's definitely not on my "team".

I think I can pretty comfortably say that I would have yes, and I think my track record reflects that. What makes you think otherwise?

PBS Principal Counsel Lays Out Violent Radical Agenda; Says Americans Are ‘F*cking Dumb’ … ‘Go to White House & Throw Molotovs’ … ‘Put [Children] into Re-Education Camps…Watch PBS All Day’ … ‘COVID Spiking in Red States…[Red State Voters] Are Sick & Dying’

Watch it before it gets censored!

• Michael Beller, PBS principal counsel: “We go for all the Republican voters and Homeland Security will take their children away…we’ll put them into the re-education camps.”

• Beller: “Enlightenment camps. They’re nice, they have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms, and they watch PBS all day.

• Beller: “Americans are so f*cking dumb. You know, most people are dumb. It’s good to live in a place [Washington, D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or cities where everybody's just stupid?”

• Beller: “What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states right now. So that’s great…a lot of them [red state voters] are sick and dying.”

• PBS is a non-profit institution receiving millions of dollars per year from the federal government
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 12, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing Michael Beller, Principal Counsel for The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), for his statements defending violent attacks on the White House, re-education for the children of Trump supporters and praising the deaths of red state voters as a result of COVID-19.
In a conversation with a Veritas journalist, Beller explained his violent intentions:

Michael Beller: “In these times, which are unique -- I mean Trump -- Trump is close to Hitler.”

Journalist: “What are you going to do if we [Democrats] don’t win?”

Beller: “Go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails.”

Beller said that the children of Trump supporters were being raised to be horrible people, and that a solution would be sending those children to re-education camps.

Continue reading

PBS has to fire this dangerous radical ASAP, or else they will never be taken seriously again.
Isn't strange that the same people calling Trump a dictator are the ones censoring free-speech, talking about doing blacklists, concentration camps, overthrowing the Government, rounding people up, etc?
People with TDS will be studied for years to come for real. They produce so many cases of hypocrisy like we've never seen before.

Do people still post project veritas stuff? Or is that a satire video?

Also I see nothing wrong with this quote:
Beller: “Americans are so f*cking dumb. You know, most people are dumb. It’s good to live in a place [Washington, D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or cities where everybody's just stupid?”

While I am generally not supportive on Trump and his ilk, these comments are reprehensible. Doesn't matter if your left, right or center, these comments should be condemned. As to whether they should be fired is a slightly different issue - alot of people say fucked up things in private conversations, and people are entitled to an opinion. It becomes a problem if these guys are in a position of authority over others, have committed an illegal act ,or are perpetuating falsehoods that can encourage an illegal act. I imagine that they will be terminated on the grounds of being an embarrassment to their employer and attracting unwanted attention, but the comments in and of themselves are probably not grounds for dismissal. If I turn on Syrus radio and tune into one of those political stations, it wouldn't surprise me to hear these types of extreme views being promoted.

It is a bit irksome at how hypocritical some people are - probably shouldn't cast stones at the other side when you are guilty of doing the exact same thing.
Reasonable enough take, but it's some hyperbolic shit a mid level staff attorney at PBS said probably when egged on by a decent looking Sheila half his age. The crocodile tears on some of these posts are goofy at best. No one being honest actually thinks this guy (in no position of power) is being serious about rounding up kids to watch sesame Street all day, nor is it reasonable to pretend these comments epitomizes a broader view of those in power on the left.

An I going to make jokes that goofy to impress a bird that's fishing for quotes to get edited? No, and I am not going to be sad that PBS canned him. But come on, let's put into perspective what exactly this is going into the conservative outrage machine right now.

Look at this fuckin' dweeb talking about throwing molotoves. LOL. This guy shits himself when his wife tells him to take the garbage out.
giggle-shrug.gif

Reasonable enough take, but it's some hyperbolic shit a mid level staff attorney at PBS said probably when egged on by a decent looking Sheila half his age. The crocodile tears on some of these posts are goofy at best. No one being honest actually thinks this guy (in no position of power) is being serious about rounding up kids to watch sesame Street all day, nor is it reasonable to pretend these comments epitomizes a broader view of those in power on the left.

An I going to make jokes that goofy to impress a bird that's fishing for quotes to get edited? No, and I am not going to be sad that PBS canned him. But come on, let's put into perspective what exactly this is going into the conservative outrage machine right now.
Exactly. I thought the Sesame street part was a pretty dead giveaway.

Project Veritas deliberately misleads and distorts. It's been documented time and time again. This series right here is likely one of the greatest pieces of investigative journalism online, unfortunately it wont be seen by many.

With that said, painting the guy in the OP in the least charitable light possible, I don't really get what the big deal is. He thinks people, and especially Trump supporters, are idiots. Appears to have made inapproriate jokes like republicans dying of Covid (which I'd like to see the full context for knowing Veritas), and the molotov one, which was facetious. No doubt tasteless, but so what? How does what he says in private, out of context, jokingly, most likely over drinks by a suggestive plant, reflect on PBS?

Irony of TS talking about censoring.

Rlly bro?

Rlly?

LOL, of course you don't. He's only a prominent member of a publicly funded broadcaster calling for Republican children to be ripped out of their homes and put into camps.

You guys are a joke. If Tucker Carlson's coffee boy said something similar, you'd be calling FOX a terrorist network.

hey there HereticBD my friend!

Mr. Beller's problem is that there is a recording of what he said.

if only he had tweeted this stuff instead, he'd probably be just fine.

*fistbump*

- IGIT

Three goes his job. He seems to be half joking about most of it, but it won't matter in this environment. He's repugnantly elitist and making jokes about terrorism on a video released right after a terrorist attack. He's probably done.

I had to google enlightenment camps. Is this what he's talking about? Or this? because it sounds like project veritas is misrepresenting things again. Having a camp where kids learn philosophy and do yoga may be pretentous and criminally boring, but it's hardly a "re-education" camp.

About Fox and CNN having a lot of non-news BS he's mostly right, about PBS covering actual news, I don't watch them much anymore, but I suspect he's probably right.

Three goes his job. He seems to be half joking about most of it, but it won't matter in this environment.

I had to google enlightenment camps. Is this what he's talking about? Or this? because it sounds like project veritas is misrepresenting things again. Having a camp where kids learn philosophy and do yoga may be pretentous and criminally boring, but it's hardly a "re-education" camp.

I love how you conveniently ignore this:

Beller: “What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states right now. So that’s great…a lot of them [red state voters] are sick and dying.”

Poor you. Imagine stooping to retard just to defend someone on "your side".

<{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}><{Heymansnicker}>

Ah yes, guys, some dude who works for PBS who nobody's ever heard of said some questionable shit in what was clearly a social, not an official, setting. Let's get super outraged by this, insurrections are so last week.

I very much agree. I find that both sides (left and right) are thin skinned and accuse the other side of what they are guilty of themselves. The manufactured outrage is such bullshit, and everybody wants to stand on a soap box to claim moral superiority. One thing that drives me nuts is when people rationalize their bad behavior by pointing to the other side's bad behavior. So many posters were saying "The Capitol Hill attack was no worse than what Antifa and BLM did" - two wrongs don't make a right.

Ah yes, guys, some dude who works for PBS who nobody's ever heard of said some questionable shit in what was clearly a social, not an official, setting. Let's get super outraged by this, insurrections are so last week.

hola Grenz,

much of what Mr. Beller is alleged to have said seems politically incorrect.

*confused*

is that a good or bad thing? i forget.

- IGIT

PBS Principal Counsel Lays Out Violent Radical Agenda; Says Americans Are ‘F*cking Dumb’ … ‘Go to White House & Throw Molotovs’ … ‘Put [Children] into Re-Education Camps…Watch PBS All Day’ … ‘COVID Spiking in Red States…[Red State Voters] Are Sick & Dying’

Watch it before it gets censored!

• Michael Beller, PBS principal counsel: “We go for all the Republican voters and Homeland Security will take their children away…we’ll put them into the re-education camps.”

• Beller: “Enlightenment camps. They’re nice, they have Sesame Street characters in the classrooms, and they watch PBS all day.

• Beller: “Americans are so f*cking dumb. You know, most people are dumb. It’s good to live in a place [Washington, D.C.] where people are educated and know stuff. Could you imagine if you lived in one of these other towns or cities where everybody's just stupid?”

• Beller: “What’s great is that COVID is spiking in all the red states right now. So that’s great…a lot of them [red state voters] are sick and dying.”

• PBS is a non-profit institution receiving millions of dollars per year from the federal government
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Jan. 12, 2021] Project Veritas released a new video today exposing Michael Beller, Principal Counsel for The Public Broadcasting Service (PBS), for his statements defending violent attacks on the White House, re-education for the children of Trump supporters and praising the deaths of red state voters as a result of COVID-19.
In a conversation with a Veritas journalist, Beller explained his violent intentions:

Michael Beller: “In these times, which are unique -- I mean Trump -- Trump is close to Hitler.”

Journalist: “What are you going to do if we [Democrats] don’t win?”

Beller: “Go to the White House and throw Molotov cocktails.”

Beller said that the children of Trump supporters were being raised to be horrible people, and that a solution would be sending those children to re-education camps.

Continue reading

PBS has to fire this dangerous radical ASAP, or else they will never be taken seriously again.
Isn't strange that the same people calling Trump a dictator are the ones censoring free-speech, talking about doing blacklists, concentration camps, overthrowing the Government, rounding people up, etc?
People with TDS will be studied for years to come for real. They produce so many cases of hypocrisy like we've never seen before.

{<redford}

Back