Rafael Fiziev brother under investigation.

fuck that karen are you kidding me??? in my part of america the police uniform means be careful or get harassed. I don’t think there’s any love lost over the association of a fuckin uniform with fighting sports

also i’m very hungover , american and angry, so if that article is a joke i apologize. it’s also my birthday

I'd say so. However, the attention-thirsty petition-starter already got what she wanted: 30 seconds on the 8 o'clock news.

She says she’s worried about community safety if people are impersonating an officer. And if Fiziev gets a fine over this, then apparently community safety will be restored. Smack my head GIF.

This is literally, and I do mean literally literally, one of the most retarded things I ever came across.

It wasn't even in the US. It can't possibly be punishable under local American law to do something like that in another country.
That woman is a real Alpha-Karen. Not many would've made it that far with that little.
Every single thing she said was stupid.
"I watched it and I was shocked just to see an officer's uniform in a promotional video for a fighting thing. Seems like the wrong message we want to send as a city"
The wrong message we want to send as a city?!? The city didn't publish that video, neither did it wear that uniform. What in the world is she talking about??
She feels unsafe as a woman and worries for her three girls.
Thanks for telling us that she's also insecure in her sexuality...
It is alarming when there is a uniform being used by non-officers, and we don't want to have to drive through the city and have to question whether that is a Dearborn Heights police officer or not
You don't have to drive through the city at all woman.
What does a guy in a video in London have to do with you? He gets persecuted and now you're safe? He could've done the same thing in absence of a camera and literally nothing would change.
Also and I can't emphasize that enough, HE WAS IN FUCKING ENGLAND.
I think if a proper investigation is done and has been determined that he has broken this law, I mean, it is only a misdemeanor and a fine
Great. So either way, all those nasty police imitators trying to harm her and her children know now that if they act with such ill intentions, they have to deal with the consequences.
A small fine.

Last edited:
That woman just turned me into a major hypocrite. Now I've completely exhausted myself trying to 10-8 that Karen at her own game. Yikes.

That woman just turned me into a major hypocrite. Now I've completely exhausted myself trying to 10-8 that Karen at her own game. Yikes.
"Beat her at her own game"
<{1-10}>

Just find anywhere she posted anything and call her a batshit crazy cunt.
There is no law requiring you to take the high road.

You can do it!!

i don't know about you guys.

but when i was growing up, people were not so fuckin sensitive.

now there is even a word "karen" for entitled, self absorbed, bossy bitches.

we used to call them something else. lol.

people need to mind their own business and stay in their lane.

giphy.gif

From the article:

"
According to Michigan law, a non-officer can only wear an official police uniform if any of the following apply:

• They have permission from the chief.
  • The uniform belongs to a deceased officer and is in possession of the next of kin
  • It's being used as part of a collection or the person is in the theatrical profession"

So Fiziev can argue that he's in the theatrical profession, amirite?
Well if he is in the ufc/wwe then yes

Back