Rafael Nadal and Novak Djokovic: The great rivalry

He’s the GOAT so wouldn’t surprise me if he pulls it off. Looking grim though

Yeah he looks terrible so far, I’d almost be surprised if he even takes the next set unless sinner mails it in

Looking better now but he doesn’t have anything for sinners serve at the moment
One break is all he needs but Sinner is serving exceptional as he goes down 0-30 lol. This could be the momentum shift.

Haven't seen Novak play this bad in a long time. Credit to Sinner for playing solid but I wouldn't be surprised if something is wrong with Djokovic (aside from the usual excuses). Still not counting him out though, he's raised his level in the third.

On to a fourth set.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This is the first final since 2005 that doesn't have one of the big three. During that time frame, only once did one of the big three not win the title (Wawrinka in 2014).

Amazing run by Sinner. Dominates Djokovic and shows resilience by coming back from two sets down against a game Medvedev. Looks like he finally broke through and will be a true contender now.

Hey, huuuge Fed fan here, Novak is the greatest…hate to say, but it’s about time we got some new blood. Alcaraz won me some money last year…this year, Sinner did. He’s juust imposing enough with his serve, but still solid on the baseline. Novak, will continue to win over all surfaces, but…the fat lady is warming up….sorry my Serbian friends…

Back