Raider Nation v27: Sorry Jack, Chucky's Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders fans on Twitter are full on attacking Miller which sucks because even though it was a reach he seems like a good dude and it's not his fault. Hopefully he works out and ends up being starter because Penn won't be playing forever.

They must really like the depth in the later rounds on defense, as to later round depth at LT. Reggie cant fuck this one up. Not again.

Miller was Grudens pick.
Room was devided between Miller and James. Gruden has final say

Bryant trade had been in the works for a week

Miller was Grudens pick.
Room was devided between Miller and James. Gruden has final say

Bryant trade had been in the works for a week
Theyre trying to move Roberts for a pick.

Guy I know has raider connections. He says a lot of fans are gonna possibly be pissed with the 2nd rd pick. Has not said a name or position. He said the pick yesterday would be miller

also,
Reason DT fell on depth of need is bc MOST teams & OAK feel there is not a huge difference in those players rated as 1st rd prospects to today & rd 4 prospects.

Guy I know has raider connections. He says a lot of fans are gonna possibly be pissed with the 2nd rd pick. Has not said a name or position. He said the pick yesterday would be miller
Its Will Hernandez.

LOL more or less pissed than most of us are now? I actually think Miller will be good and addresses a need but he may well have been there in the 2nd anyway and dammit I wanted Derwin James at 15.

Anyway a few years from now we'll all realize how wrong we were about next to everything about the draft as usual so I'm trying to be optimistic.

Hes athletic as fuck but man hes got some bad tape. Just gets tossed around.

Hes athletic as fuck but man hes got some bad tape. Just gets tossed around.

this.

and anyone expecting Tom "domestic violence, punch a coach in the face" Cable to be able to coach this kid up is crazier than a shit house rat. Now if Tice was still here maybe there would be some hope but hes not sooooo

oh and

file.php

gonna get worse if rumors of a OL in round 2 are true

Night starts off looking really good with the RAIDERS trading back and obtaining some much need picks. Then they grab a LT (a wtf move too many, including me) and then trade that new 3rd pick for Bryant (not bad) but i get the feeling that the Defense is not going to get the much needed attention it needs/deserves.

Buckle up you fucks because Chucky and Reggie are going to take us some kind of trip here.........hope its a good trip because we've all be done that road of shitty trips too many times.

Faith and trust in the system???? Lets see how this plays out.

Good to see the raiders addressing arguably the teams greatest strength

There is a lot of depth at DT and LB so Ill try to maintain my composure.
WTF would they go after Hernandez?! He's an OG. Jackson and Osemele are OGs. Are they getting paid too much?!
Wtf is happening?!

Please dear Jesus, let the Broncos draft him first.
Hes awesome and theyd have some room if they chose to move Gabe Jax or something.

Malik Jefferson and Justin Reid are on the radar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back