Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

WTF one of my packs from the event was 2000 Battle Points for the Battle Pass.
21 chances at 60 cosmetics, and they give out Battle Points?!

edit: 2/3 packs have been battle points.

@ryun253 there's a free pack at the bottom of the eSports section in the shop.
I received bp too :( sweet, will check out the free pack, thanks!

WTF one of my packs from the event was 2000 Battle Points for the Battle Pass.
21 chances at 60 cosmetics, and they give out Battle Points?!

edit: 2/3 packs have been battle points.

@ryun253 there's a free pack at the bottom of the eSports section in the shop.
I just want the damn operator pick cards lol.

Dang, TSM 2-0'd Liquid crazzy. Onigiri went HAM against Rogue.

Only have the Pulse operator pick card :( I never use him haha.
I got Ela who I use a lot but I also have the elite skin on that so... yeah.

And I realize a lot of people hate her elite skin. I like it and the fact the guys I usually play with despise it and it's MVP screen is why I continue using it lol.

I still haven't gotten the damn G36 skin but it says I have watched it long enough to collect it.

NVM, figured out who to get the G36 skin. And thankfully a streamer I like to watch is one of the ones participating.

I got Ela who I use a lot but I also have the elite skin on that so... yeah.

And I realize a lot of people hate her elite skin. I like it and the fact the guys I usually play with despise it and it's MVP screen is why I continue using it lol.

I still haven't gotten the damn G36 skin but it says I have watched it long enough to collect it.

NVM, figured out who to get the G36 skin. And thankfully a streamer I like to watch is one of the ones participating.
hahahah yeah i was freaking out on the g36 skin. i work and just leave the streams on to get the loots. really want the zofia card :|||||

hahahah yeah i was freaking out on the g36 skin. i work and just leave the streams on to get the loots. really want the zofia card :|||||
I also have the RE Elite for Zof... the one I really want is the Finka one.

I do like how they remoed the chance for duplicates this year but am not a terrible fan of it feeling like you can't get everything available and it's all down to basically RNG.

I also have the RE Elite for Zof... the one I really want is the Finka one.

I do like how they remoed the chance for duplicates this year but am not a terrible fan of it feeling like you can't get everything available and it's all down to basically RNG.
was thinking about buying the zof RE, i dont own any elites yet haha. ill prob just wait for the iana elite skin whenever that drops to buy the others

Dang, TSM 2-0'd Liquid crazzy. Onigiri went HAM against Rogue.

Beaulo showed up. TSM has the same problem as Navi with Doki, if their gunner doesn't show up they're fucked.

It’s nice to see old as shit Canadian and DZ making a run.

Beaulo showed up. TSM has the same problem as Navi with Doki, if their gunner doesn't show up they're fucked.

Mercs also been doing pretty well this tourney, yeah truth about their weakness though. Consistency in Siege just seems so impossible lol

This OXG vs MIBR match has been, rough to watch given I know Yog and Kyno from them playing with Skittlz a lot so after SSG got eliminated I was hoping they'd do well.

Mercs also been doing pretty well this tourney, yeah truth about their weakness though. Consistency in Siege just seems so impossible lol
I'll get MVP one match, next match I go 2-6...... On the same map.

I have a love/hate relationship with this game.

This OXG vs MIBR match has been, rough to watch given I know Yog and Kyno from them playing with Skittlz a lot so after SSG got eliminated I was hoping they'd do well.

I'll get MVP one match, next match I go 2-6...... On the same map.

I have a love/hate relationship with this game.
That's what I love about this game I guess haha. Earlier had a 4k then an ace then slumped over in the next game. Oxg got ran over, thought they would do better since they 2-0'd DWG. Got my pack and got a Bandit charm wooooo

This DZ vs Faze should be a great game. My brain says Faze, but my heart says DZ.

This DZ vs Faze should be a great game. My brain says Faze, but my heart says DZ.
Want DZ. I'm not sure if it's cause of how much Faze got talked about when I played CoD a lot but I just am not a huge fan of that team for any game for some reason.

How the hell did Faze pull off that Server hold with no wall denial?

Kixstar's parents are in Sweden. I'm guessing they're going to do a memorial on Saturday.

Back