Multiplatform RAINBOW SIX SIEGE

Damn, it's been 2 years. No one has come close to filling his shoes.

He retired too damn soon, lol

Canadian and Beaulo.
a3.gif

G2 vs W7M tonight, it's bout to be WILDDD. Benja smacked DZ on Consulate, sheeesh. Kid is wild

w7m shitting on g2, damn they got destroyed

Last edited:
I wasn't able to watch it, this W7M game has been fucking amazing.
Was hoping for a competitive game, but damn that was just embarrassing. Benja played the worst he's ever played, maybe the crowd got to him lol

Was hoping for a competitive game, but damn that was just embarrassing. Benja played the worst he's ever played, maybe the crowd got to him lol

Did you get the Frost headgear? Mine got stuck at like 50ish percent, and never moved.

Oh shit, they're going to throw console players who are using MNK into the PC pool.
Just wait until them fuckers run into a real cheater.

Fabian looking fresh as the kids would say.

I don't play this game but I was looking at a Steamer sale and the reviews are some funniest I've seen

I don't play this game but I was looking at a Steamer sale and the reviews are some funniest I've seen

I think Shroud said it best, Siege is one of the most frustrating games that makes you want to tear your hair out, but you'll play it tomorrow.
The game has a massive learning curve. I don't think there's any other competitive FPS that comes close to how creative you can get with Siege.
There are 60 different operators who have their own unique gadget. Some gadgets blow a hole in a wall, some gadgets use electricity to stop a hole in a wall from being opened, some do damage to players, some are meant to disorient players, etc. Then there's the destructible environment. Entire walls can be removed, or you can just make a small hole to rotate through or shoot through, the floors can be opened so you have vertical play.
Learning what operators to pick, how to set up a site, how to place your gadgets, what gadgets counter your opponent's gadgets, when to use your gadgets, etc with the environment is where the big brain stuff comes into play. I have 1300+ hours into the game, and I still learn something new every time I play.

I think Shroud said it best, Siege is one of the most frustrating games that makes you want to tear your hair out, but you'll play it tomorrow.
The game has a massive learning curve. I don't think there's any other competitive FPS that comes close to how creative you can get with Siege.
There are 60 different operators who have their own unique gadget. Some gadgets blow a hole in a wall, some gadgets use electricity to stop a hole in a wall from being opened, some do damage to players, some are meant to disorient players, etc. Then there's the destructible environment. Entire walls can be removed, or you can just make a small hole to rotate through or shoot through, the floors can be opened so you have vertical play.
Learning what operators to pick, how to set up a site, how to place your gadgets, what gadgets counter your opponent's gadgets, when to use your gadgets, etc with the environment is where the big brain stuff comes into play. I have 1300+ hours into the game, and I still learn something new every time I play.

Yea this is a very good description of the game. I've never played anything like it till this day. It's a shame that the console version isn't as great while the PC version is full of hackers. I remember once playing every single day with my cousin on PC for months and every single day my cousin for his rank adjusted from cheaters. Mine wasn't quite as bad but I didn't play as many hours as he did. I was like every other day.

Take everything Shroud says to be meaningless. Ever since retiring from Pro play PUBG Corp, Ubisoft, Activision/Blizzard, Epic Games, Riot Games, Battlestate Games and many other studios/developers pay him to promote their games. So his opinions are always neutral to not burn those future business relationships.

When PUBG started dying off(what helped launch his streaming career) the first game he promoted was RS6 for Ubisoft.

Take everything Shroud says to be meaningless. Ever since retiring from Pro play PUBG Corp, Ubisoft, Activision/Blizzard, Epic Games, Riot Games, Battlestate Games and many other studios/developers pay him to promote their games. So his opinions are always neutral to not burn those future business relationships.

When PUBG started dying off(what helped launch his streaming career) the first game he promoted was RS6 for Ubisoft.

In this situation, Shroud was right on the money.
Ask any SIege player if they think that statement is true. Most will agree with it.

Last edited:
Back