Rajadamnern World Series 2023 tournaments

don't know what yodwicha did to deserve that win. Yodwicha has one of the worst gaming the system clinch games. I wish they would stop rewarding it. A hard punch, knee or kick has its own sound effect. When you or your team have to make your own sound effects. It should say something. Also don't know what putting your leg around the back of someone at the end of a clinch has to do with fighting. Can understand breaking someones posture or landing a hard knee.

don't know what yodwicha did to deserve that win. Yodwicha has one of the worst gaming the system clinch games. I wish they would stop rewarding it. A hard punch, knee or kick has its own sound effect. When you or your team have to make your own sound effects. It should say something. Also don't know what putting your leg around the back of someone at the end of a clinch has to do with fighting. Can understand breaking someones posture or landing a hard knee.
I scored it for Shadow as well but I like Yodwicha's clinch game. In round 3 he was effectively attacking with knees and not just scoring points. Round 2 though I didnt think his knees were enough to counter balance Shadows artful mix of weapons.

I scored it for Shadow as well but I like Yodwicha's clinch game. In round 3 he was effectively attacking with knees and not just scoring points. Round 2 though I didnt think his knees were enough to counter balance Shadows artful mix of weapons.
When shadow didn't get the 2nd round. I knew it was over. In the 2nd shadow would land a hard elbow and then get clinched where yodwicha might land a slap knee and it was like he won the exchange.
Even in his stadium run there was loads of stinkers yodwicha was in. There was one or two like against saenchai where he was effective.
Satanmuanglek was one of my favourite fighters cos his knees were thrown with bad intentions. I just don't like clinchers that purposely game the system.

Yodwicha did better as the fight went on, Shadow started strong and declined. Judges could’ve given R2 for Shadow but it was close enough IMO. Yodwicha folded him in the clinch several times.

So how would you guys rate RWS this year? A success? Any improvements to be made?

I like it. as far as “modern muay thai” goes, it's my favorite promotion. The obvious major improvement is to stop with the bullshit and let people clinch.
Another thing is to try to put together a deeper roster to avoid the can crushing fights in the early tournament stages. However, not sure how realistically that is because if their guys were killing each other on every round then it's more likely they'd to have to pull out of fights/drop out of the tournament later on.

Pfiouuu what a KO by Rittewada !! Didn't catch live that it was an elbow.

The fights today werent on RWS youtube channel, or the workpoint youtube channel, or the DAZN streaming sites unfortunately. I saw some spoilers unfortunately. Hopefully the videos get posted soon.

The fights today werent on RWS youtube channel, or the workpoint youtube channel, or the DAZN streaming sites unfortunately. I saw some spoilers unfortunately. Hopefully the videos get posted soon.
They are on a you tube chanel with thai script for the first word then official in english. They came up when i put rws in you tube search.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hardscarf
Back