Rampage’s exit from UFC

When you quoted me you skipped the whole "PS I am in no way defending Dana, Zuffa or UFC here." bit....But I mostly agree with most of your comments here. Cheers.

Well, since I always write bigass essays, I often try to abridge the quotes as much as possible :oops: I didn't mean nothing by it, we know that you ain't some Dana bootlicker.

Didn’t he lose his last three, and arguably lost to machida as well as legit loss to Rashad? Absolute legend of course but when you’re declining that fast why would they still pay him the big bucks?

Bro

Him leaving ufc, fighting a few fights in bellator, coming back to UFC ONCE in 2015 to fight Fabio Maldonado at catch weight, winning and peacing out again...

Some of the most random shit ever. I COMPLETELY forgot about that. I have ZERO memory of that fight

The UFC is run by men without honor; nothing new here. I've long since grown accustomed to it, but the nonchalant disregard of those that have sacrificed to make the UFC what is it is one of those things that still gets me.
Because maybe they know more than you do and understand that it’s just business?

Reactions: HHJ
The UFC is run by men without honor; nothing new here. I've long since grown accustomed to it, but the nonchalant disregard of those that have sacrificed to make the UFC what is it is one of those things that still gets me.
Every other fight promotion are run by men w honor tho. No doubt!

Didn’t he lose his last three, and arguably lost to machida as well as legit loss to Rashad? Absolute legend of course but when you’re declining that fast why would they still pay him the big bucks?
Tony and Weidman are still there

I know the reasono_O
like i said UFC and the mma community has alot of growing to do.
Yall know how dana white is and his shady scumbag business tactics and yet yall still side with him.
im never going to forgive this community for how they turned they backs on Francis.
and even now people trying to ignore the fact dana pressured aljo to take the fight, KNOWING
what would happened if he refused....and you see how hes doing merab.....And thats after
Aljo saved YOUR CARD.....but whatever.

UNLESS of course its one of your favs like wonderboy Stipe or GSP ..., then
suddenly everyone wants to call out the tomato.

Shouts out to rampage ill never forget when i saw you knock out chuck
I was in High school and was inspired<Lmaoo>

I don’t remember it being much of an issue on the forums or the mma community.

but rampage did an interview a few months ago and he talked about how he fell out with the UFC because they were being shady.

At the time the UFC didnt have a sponsorship with reebok, when rampage wanted to walk out and advertise reeboks, they blocked him from doing it claiming they dont have a sponsorship deal with reebok. Yet he had deals with other sponsors that were ok with. Suddenly the ufc signs a deal directly with reebok and rampage is left hanging and didnt get paid for it.

then, he fought his last fight, the UFC paints the picture that he retired but he just wanted to leave the UFC. They didnt even give him an interview. Suddenly rampage is considered washed up by ufc and its fans. Then, rampage wins 3 fights in a row in bellator and then the UFC resigns him as the comeback of rampage, yet he never retired.
It was a contract issue with Bellator he was still tied to them somehow when he did that 1 off ufc fight iirc

Here's a link about the issue with bellator. Rampage isn't easy to deal with I'm thinking
guess I can't post links?

Last edited:
Because maybe they know more than you do and understand that it’s just business?

That's an easy way of dismissing the shit that they pull sir.
Its like saying the nets on the iPhone factories are "just business" for the safety of the workers, without discussing why they're there in the first place.

Every other fight promotion are run by men w honor tho. No doubt!

A lot of fighters have said Coker is a classy guy that actually gives a shit.
Never heard that said about Dana.

Homeboy that runs ONE FC seems like a shady fuck too, to be honest.

A lot of fighters have said Coker is a classy guy that actually gives a shit.
Never heard that said about Dana.

Homeboy that runs ONE FC seems like a shady fuck too, to be honest.
Dana is a saint compared to most boxing promoters.

Dana is a saint compared to most boxing promoters.

I didn't know we were including boxing too, and I would probably put him high on all lists.

Doing business with Rampage ain’t easy either. The guy is constantly complaining everytime a camera is in his face.

Every mma organization in the early days did shady business. That’s how it had to be. Sucked back then but it makes for some fun stories now.

Rampage is probably my favorite all-time fighter, but the end of his career was pretty bad. He basically went off the deep end after losing to Forrest (which I thought was a bs decision). He had that episode where he was jacked up on energy drinks or something and got into a high speed police chase. Dana and the UFC stood by him after that. He also fired his long time coach Juanito Ibarra, and was never really the same. He got fat and lazy, and his last fight against Fedor was disgraceful. He got into contract disputes with both the UFC and Bellator but ultimately re-signed with both. I love the guy, but he became a head case for sure.

I know the reasono_O
Yall know how dana white is and his shady scumbag business tactics and yet yall still side with him.
im never going to forgive this community for how they turned they backs on Francis.
and even now people trying to ignore the fact dana pressured aljo to take the fight, KNOWING
what would happened if he refused....and you see how hes doing merab.....And thats after

Dude. Your rage runs so deep you can't even tell how racist you are.

I know the reasono_O

Are you insane? The crowd has turned their backs on Wonderboy even worse than they did Ngannou, but it doesn't support your agenda so you're going to ignore it?
"sUdDeNlY EvErYoNe wAnTs tO CaLl OuT THe tOmAto"

...have you actually been in those Wonderboy threads?

Were you around when Dana's bootlickers went after GSP for retiring (as he had planned to for a long time) after the Hendricks fight?

Where you there when the UFC was clearly praying that Francis would KO Stipe in both fights, because he's a "boring champ" despite being a perfect Aryan specimen?

Fighting against racism is great and all, but pick your battles better. If there is one place where everyone is getting equally fucked over it's the UFC.

Sponsorship deals are tricky as Sponsors have the power to choose who gets the money. Loved Rampage sad this happened to him but would blame the sponsor. If Reebox had still wanted him they would have given it to him. Timing is everything.

Last edited:
Back