Rampage Didn't Dive: He Quit

People are asking for Rampage vs Titties but the actual fight to make at SHW is

Quittin' Jackson vs Bob Tapp.

Jones beat the hell out him for 3 plus rounds and choked him. A little bit different..
Truthfully thats the last time he looked decent. In shape, good head movement and head hunting.

Shortly after that fight it was a wrap

Jesus just watched.
If its not staged it truly pathetic

So let me get this straight. You take a guy towards the end of his career and move him up a weight class, which happens to be the largest weight jump in MMA, and have him debut against a fighter many consider to be the greatest of all time, and your shocked when he didn’t look great? Come on man. Y’all knew what this was. rampage was not given a Chance to try out heavy weight and make adjustments, ya just fed him to the wolf for a quick buck because his name has selling power. WHICH IS FINE. I was entertained, so why not. But don’t cry “I got played” when you sent him in there knowing damn well what was gonna happen. Quit, dive, ko, whatever you call it, rampage was not gonna win this fight.

Actually I'm sure most people expected Rampage to brutally KO Fedor.

So let me get this straight. You take a guy towards the end of his career and move him up a weight class, which happens to be the largest weight jump in MMA, and have him debut against a fighter many consider to be the greatest of all time, and your shocked when he didn’t look great? Come on man. Y’all knew what this was. rampage was not given a Chance to try out heavy weight and make adjustments, ya just fed him to the wolf for a quick buck because his name has selling power. WHICH IS FINE. I was entertained, so why not. But don’t cry “I got played” when you sent him in there knowing damn well what was gonna happen. Quit, dive, ko, whatever you call it, rampage was not gonna win this fight.
there isnt even a jump from lhw to hw. its just whether one wants to diet or not.

Quite a few did...Surprising. I get that Fedor’s chin is really bad at this point, but this was a perfect opponent for him to style on.

Considering how shot Fedor chin is yes, but Rampage had only a first round chance as his gas tank sucks, but he showed up like shit, like he did not even have a camp

Fighters should get paid half if they get koed so early

Maybe it wasn't technically a dive because no one offered him money but I suspect he didn't really intend to win or even put up a good fight.
We dont know if he was offered anything, honestly

After getting whooped for 15 minutes.
I don’t remember him getting whooped, but maybe that says more about my memory.
I remember Rampage flailing trying to get off balanced one punch KOs, carting about knee strikes and eye pokes. T’hen he got taken down and delivered that neck overnight express.

I feel sorry for his fans and the people who paid for this crap of a fight.
Here is the order of events.
1) Rampage hits buffet.
2) Coach says he gained 24 pounds of mussel, err muscle.
3) Rampage gets hit.
4) Rampage falls down and shakes his head.
5) Rampage gets paid.
6) Rampage decides to go on a diet (theoretically) and wants others to join him (misery loves company).

Looked like he quit after that punch he took. No shame in it, there probably is shame in the shape he was in though.

Rampage has always taken the easy way out. If he didn’t half ass it in his training he could’ve been amongst the GOAT. Amazing talent, low will-power and just lazy.

Back