Rampage no longer with Bellator

Not too many orgs have super HW division
I mean that guy got so round

let rampage fight a sumo at either Rizin or fight circus. Seeing him look shocked and disgusted that he has to grapple if it gets to the clinch would be worthwhile

Surprised we havent heard from Rampage. Have to think he's got some options going back to Japan with Rizin, maybe doing some bare knuckel since he's hated wrestling in mma. Maybe even HW PFL spot? Him vs Werdum. PFL needs names.

If they aren’t retiring, Rampage vs Silva at 205 sounds dope.
At first I thought you meant Wanderlei Silva... they do need to breal the tie now that they're 2-2.
At that point, I'd give the advantage back to Wand.

Book Wand vs Rampage V on the same card as Arlovski vs Sylvia V
Profit!

Surprised we havent heard from Rampage. Have to think he's got some options going back to Japan with Rizin, maybe doing some bare knuckel since he's hated wrestling in mma. Maybe even HW PFL spot? Him vs Werdum. PFL needs names.
Lol. Probably. He stated his next fight would be at 205 though. Last time we saw him makes it hard to imagine. It’s certainly possible but at 40+ I highly doubt he has the drive he did 10-15years ago.

Bellator has pretty well rid themselves of all there washed up and expensive UFC vets, now can just focus on building the next generation of fighters

Bellator has pretty well rid themselves of all there washed up and expensive UFC vets, now can just focus on building the next generation of fighters
Has Coker actually said thats the new direction?

Wrestling used to be one of his strengths. I don't know what happened. He got further and further away from it after joining the UFC.
Nah I meant like pro wrasslin bruh. But I do agree, he got way to one dimensional

On Big John and Thomson podcast they have discussed that signing the best possible fighters is there goal
I think freakshow era (first tentpole to Kimbo v DD5K) was best, but this is a step up from the current get big names and do nothing with them era.

I think freakshow era (first tentpole to Kimbo v DD5K) was best, but this is a step up from the current get big names and do nothing with them era.
Ok so you think that was overall there best event like that was what you personally enjoyed the most? I think that event did the best viewership that Bellator has ever had but set the company back in the long term. The event was a complete joke and I think people never took Bellator serious after that. Short term gain for long term misery and Bellator has had issues being viewed as viable competition ever since. That was such a low point for being a long time Bellator supporter, when you had amazing home grown talent you decided to go with shamrock/Gracie and Kimbo/Dada500. For possibly first time ever Bellator can say they potentially have the best with 145er and 205er in the world with Patricio and Nemkov so let's hope they never go back to freakshow platform ever again

Ok so you think that was overall there best event like that was what you personally enjoyed the most? I think that event did the best viewership that Bellator has ever had but set the company back in the long term. The event was a complete joke and I think people never took Bellator serious after that. Short term gain for long term misery and Bellator has had issues being viewed as viable competition ever since. That was such a low point for being a long time Bellator supporter, when you had amazing home grown talent you decided to go with shamrock/Gracie and Kimbo/Dada500. For possibly first time ever Bellator can say they potentially have the best with 145er and 205er in the world with Patricio and Nemkov so let's hope they never go back to freakshow platform ever again

Not that event, just that era.

Back