Rampage no longer with Bellator

I could honestly see him going the bare knuckle way. He has been a solid draw most his career so it may bring a pop in buys for them.

But then again a unmotivated Rampage might show up weighing north of 275lbs.

I could honestly see him going the bare knuckle way. He has been a solid draw most his career so it may bring a pop in buys for them.

But then again a unmotivated Rampage might show up weighing north of 275lbs.

Yea it sounds great on paper but I would hate to see him get koed and pieced up by some fat slob who is a construction worker through the week or something.

He has been his own worst enemy for a long time, dragging out retiring til well after he was no longer able or willing to put in good performances. Bellator could do with purging more such fighters to shake off the retirement tour vibe the product has

He has been his own worst enemy for a long time, dragging out retiring til well after he was no longer able or willing to put in good performances. Bellator could do with purging more such fighters to shake off the retirement tour vibe the product has
Like who else?

Like who else?
Tbh as I was mentally compiling the list I realised it would be almost anyone that draws fans for them. It's not easy when half the champs were cut from bigger orgs

Looks like Rampage had to downgrade his house from some of his pictures I’ve seen. I guess he wasn’t good with his money like many fighters.

He'll either turn up in BKFC or in the minor leagues to put over their young guys. Wild card option, he juices up and turns up in ONE FC.

It makes sense. Rampage cost a lot of money and he isn't even putting any effort into the fights.

Lets go RAMPAGE! Hopefully he can trim down, get in proper shape and do something worth it. Will always be a fan of Rampage Jackson.

Back