Rampage vs. Silva IV -- Can Jackson tie the score?

Page takes it, he's fat but still has his chin Wandy does not. I honestly don't wanna see it though too old

wut? Wand isn't going to take rampage down, he's way too sloppy and his chin just won't hold up against one of page's hooks. I fking hate the thought of this match up now because of how small wand has looked recently, and how badly hes been knocked out in the past few years.

What do you mean the past few years? Wand hadn't been knocked out in 7 years.

Rampage just got outboxed by Chael Sonnen. He's going to be swinging at air.

Rampage still has a chin and some power. Wand is a better fighter and has power too. Rampage is out of shape though. If Wand fights smart, has a good gameplan he wins. If he comes in brawling, especially early, Rampage probably wins.

What is wandy better at? Stomps and PEDs? Agreed.

Otherwise I give literally everything else to Rampage.

Actually mental toughness I'll give to Wandy too.

What is wandy better at? Stomps and PEDs? Agreed.

Otherwise I give literally everything else to Rampage.

Actually mental toughness I'll give to Wandy too.

What is Wand better at? Way more well rounded. He can kick, knee, punch, has takedowns, subs off his back, etc. He is also better conditioned. Rampage has boxing, that's about it.

People make Fedor threads here all the time and most of them don't get moved :( Nobody looks at the wordlwide forum, do they?
I guess it's allowed because the Heavies are for UFC and PRIDE discussion.

Put them on a Rizin card and let them do it in a ring in Japan, under Pride rules. That I would watch.

Back