Movies Rank these actors from best to worst? Phoenix, Bale, DiCaprio, Norton, Hardy

Out of these actors - Who's the best?

• Total voters
I dont watch actors, they always pretend to be some one they are not.
Why cant they just be them self?
Lol made me think of the Mitch Hedberg turkey bit. I like more Christian Bale movies so he's my pick but Joaquin is right behind him. Ever since I saw him Gladiator I wanted to punch him like @Sonny Qc said. Fix his hair lip or something.

Bale
Hardy
Norton
Phoenix

DiCaprio

I like all of them.

Nope.

Only opinion is Norton should be last, because he quit a long time ago.

Bale > Phoenix >> Hardy > DiCaprio > Norton

Christian Bale
Joaquin Phoenix
Leonardo DiCaprio
Tom Hardy
Edward Norton

Hard to say, but for me Tom Hardy would not be a part of this discussion. I'd probably put Phoenix towards the bottom right now though, based on my disappointment watching Napoleon lol.

edit: I'll say this; Leo and Bale at the top, then Phoenix and Norton a tier below, then Hardy below them.

I give Bale a slight edge over the rest with his work from the big short, the fighter, american psycho and the machinist. But they’re all great. Might say De Caprio is the weakest of the group but only very very slightly.

Shame Norton did not do more movies. He was super talented, but I guess he was difficult to work with

1a Bale
1b Phoenix
2 Norton
3 Dicaprio

Hardy shouldn't even be on the same list

out of the five, i say bale is the best actor. though in general, i say sean penn is the greatest actor alive. it seems he hasn't been doing too much acting, but i still hold him in the highest regard.

Bale (incredible range, from Hostiles to The Fighter)
Hardy (lots of creativity, always trying to make something new)
Pheonix (he shines in crazy roles only)
DiCaprio (puts great effort, but he uses a lot of the same techniques each movie)
Norton (solid actor in the right roles)

Back