Rank these lightweights legacies

Chandler and Gil both above a guy with 3 ufc title defenses (bendo) is kinda crazy
Yeah maybe so. I didn't realize he defended 3 times.

Still its also odd to have him above Chandler or Pettis who both beat him twice. LW is just a mess trying to rank fighters all time.

Always a good time reading replies of people who didn’t read the OP lol

God damn you are such a retarded piece of shit. I can’t imagine how hard it is to deal with you in real life.
You are the first person in 10 years to go on my ignore list
You butt hurt your shit list got called out for being shit? Oh boo whoo whoo.

1. BJ Penn
2. Benson Henderson
3. Takanori Gomi
4. Pettis/Frankie
5. Sean Sherk
6. Caol Uno

RDA
Eddie
Dustin
Gaethje
Tony
Pettis
Benson
Giblert
Chandler
Conor

I just watched Benson vs Pettis 3 in karate combat, and although it wasn’t terrible… it wasn’t very good. So it got me thinking about lightweight and how deep it is. Although some of these guys legacies aren’t completed yet and still seemingly in their prime, I’d like for you to rank them in order on who you think had the better career.

1. Pettis
2. Benson
3. RDA
4. Giblert Melendez
5. Eddie Alvarez
6. Chandler
7. Poirier
8. Gaethje
9. Mcgregor
10. Tony

This isn’t my list, just an example of ranking guys 1-10.
I know some of these guys were different eras, so it’s hard to compare.

I really do think if you take these guys in their prime, any one of these guys could have beaten each other on any given day for the most part.

Some of these guys had shorter primes but reached higher peaks, while others have been tried and true yet never fully became UFC champion.

I think I’d put nearly all of them in the UFC hall of fame, except Melendez who didn’t accomplish a lot in the UFC imo. And Chandler but he has the be top 3 most exciting fighter to ever compete in the UFC, so he deserves a spot

Edit: For those who can’t read, I purposely left out guys like bj, Khabib, Islam, oliveira, and Frankie. I consider them a tier higher than in legacy, except maybe Frankie but the dude was a damn bantamweight the whole time. Plus bjs second half of his career was a real mess lol

I rank all of them as peripherally interesting, but ultimately unimportant historically.

I rank all of them as peripherally interesting, but ultimately unimportant historically.
That’s an extremely silly opinion. Considering Conor Mcgregor is unarguably top 3 most influential fighter in ufc history

That’s an extremely silly opinion. Considering Conor Mcgregor is unarguably top 3 most influential fighter in ufc history

Conor being "influential overall in MMA" (monetarily and in PPVs) his being anywhere, in any discussion, as a Lightweight Champion.

Learn to think critically, and stick to the topic.

Conor being "influential overall in MMA" (monetarily and in PPVs) his being anywhere, in any discussion, as a Lightweight Champion.

Learn to think critically, and stick to the topic.
What are you telling me to learn? You’re rude and dumb and I can see why you got doubles

I feel like they´re all close for their very own reasons and highs. However take Chandler off that list. Ad Bj Penn. And no Khabib is kinda like you forgot something. Even Cerrone belongs. But I guess he went out on a gazilion losses.

What are you telling me to learn? You’re rude and dumb and I can see why you got doubles

Junior, I agree I can be rude, but I've forgotten more about fighting than you will ever know.

Maybe you can explain why Conor would be in any Lightweight ranking.

* Is it Conor's record number of wins in the LW division?
* Is it Conor's long-standing history in the LW division?
* Record number of title defenses?

What actual (here's where reading is important) LIGHTWEIGHT "legacy" does Conor actually have, to be in the same sentence as people who have actually competed in that division for years?

Don't answer like a girl, actually use your brain, admit you're wrong, sit down, and shaddap.

Conor is not in any top 10 list of LW Champions.

He was a flash-in-the-pan, and lost more than he won.

Junior, I agree I can be rude, but I've forgotten more about fighting than you will ever know.

Maybe you can explain why Conor would be in any Lightweight ranking.

* Is it Conor's record number of wins in the LW division?
* Is it Conor's long-standing history in the LW division?
* Record number of title defenses?

What actual (here's where reading is important) LIGHTWEIGHT "legacy" does Conor actually have, to be in the same sentence as people who have actually competed in that division for years?

Don't answer like a girl, actually use your brain, admit you're wrong, sit down, and shaddap.

Conor is not in any top 10 list of LW Champions.

He was a flash-in-the-pan, and lost more than he won.
Bro I’m not reading all that

Your next post should be about evaluating who was better Nico Montano or Bethe Correia

1. RDA
2. Pettis
3. Benson
4. Eddie Alvarez
5. Gaethje
6. Chandler
7. Poirier
8. Tony
9. Giblert Melendez
10. Mcgregor

not convince but my list but thats my gut feeling list everyone from 1-4 is interchangeable 5-8 is also interchangeable

Back