Ranking The Most Powerful Avengers In The MCU

That's actually covered by him sifting through the millions of potential scenarios that could occur using the time stone before their battle. He must have seen several version of him using the time stone only to lose to Thanos. As powerful as the time stone is (and it is the one I favor out of all of them) it would be up against combined forces of 4 others stones. A theory would be time trapping him continuously but Thanos would eventually develop mastery of all 4 stones and forcibly break out of the cycle or subdue Strange and force him to relinquish the stone.

Marvel was really smart by throwing that scene in there. It covers all other scenarios and basically Strange is telling us there is only ONE path to victory...

Yeah, but when he did that they were already on Titan and it was already halfway through the movie. Plus, he said he went into the future 14 million times. Not the past. He could have used it right in the beginning when those ships first arrived in New York. After Banner fills him in on what's going on he could have reversed time by like 2-3 weeks and started assembling all of the Avengers. He could have also teleported himself to Thor's ship and warned him, or outright brought the entire ship to Earth. (Or if he had gone early enough, he could have helped Thor beat Hela, then brought the Asguardians to Earth, then gone back with Thor, Wanda, Hulk, etc and sprung a trap for Thanos there). All of the Avengers (prepped) could have taken a single stone Thanos. And with the Time Stone they could have had infinite tries to beat him when he only had one stone. Strange could have even taken Thor to make Stormbreaker, then brought him in to fight single stone Thanos with the rest of the team.

So there's no logic in him not using it prior to being on Titan. It just doesn't make sense. Doctor Strange could have single handedly kept Thanos from assembling the Infinity Gauntlet, all with the Time Stone.

Hulk is due for a power up as he’s been drastically underwhelming over the last few films.

Wonder if it’s due to MCU not having his rights for an exclusive movie. Not that i think he needs one unless it’s a true WWH film.

Yeah, I keep waiting for Hulk to enter World Breaker Hulk mode, glowing with gamma radiation and causing super earthquakes with each step he takes, because he's so pissed. If we don't get this it will be a serious missed opportunity by Marvel.

But hey, they already pissed away the epic moment of Cap lifting the hammer, so I wouldn't be surprised if they pissed this away too.

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah, I keep waiting for Hulk to enter World Breaker Hulk mode, glowing with gamma radiation and causing super earthquakes with each step he takes, because he's so pissed. If we don't get this it will be a serious missed opportunity by Marvel.

But hey, they already pissed away the epic moment of Cap lifting the hammer, so I wouldn't be surprised if they pissed this away too.

maxresdefault.jpg
This is the Hulk I prefer. Getting bigger with size and more powerful as he gets angry.

This is the Hulk I prefer. Getting bigger with size and more powerful as he gets angry.

Yeah, me too. In the MCU it seems like he's gone backwards with his power level. His was the strongest in Avengers, and then less-so in AoU, and then even weaker in Ragnarok, and then at his weakest in IW.

I think we're all ready and would all geek out for a proper WBH moment in Avengers IV.

Yeah, me too. In the MCU it seems like he's gone backwards with his power level. His was the strongest in Avengers, and then less-so in AoU, and then even weaker in Ragnarok, and then at his weakest in IW.

I think we're all ready and would all geek out for a proper WBH moment in Avengers IV.

It might depend on how long term Marvel are planning. They could be saving up some epic moments for much later in the MCU. Let Thor have the badass spotlight now and use Hulk in a later arc.

It might depend on how long term Marvel are planning. They could be saving up some epic moments for much later in the MCU. Let Thor have the badass spotlight now and use Hulk in a later arc.

I would be cool with that if the MCU gave us a legit Hulk vs Everybody movie (essentially WWH, but not "officially" WWH).

maxresdefault.jpg

Would love to see a Hulk like this but sadly the way MCU has portrayed him he is pretty weak(granted he IMO wasnt considered OP like Thor or Iron man) But he was a hella of a lot stronger in the comics then the movies. He deserves some spotlight. I hope him going into hiding will bring out some true rage in our big green friend in the 2nd IW movie. lol

OK so im calling it now.

I see IW 2 ending like this since we saw the prototype MK50 suit in IW.

IMO it will we will see Iron in the MK51 suit and they are gonna play it off as the nanites took some of the gems DNA like in the Comics when his suit took Thors DNA) and Iron man bind Thanos( like this pictured below) and Thor finish off Thanos with stormbreaker.
(I posted something similar before but this is the suit that made Vision and Scarlet Witch look like children in the comics)

5069734-img_8768.jpg

And like when Iron man binded Apocalypse and Thor finished him i think thats how it will end with Thanos.
main-qimg-3dc1311c5aa6ca0b98f6fed4696aa4f6

The Model-Prime Armor can reach the speed of sound right from lift-off, and additional thrusters can be formed from the suit's scales to reach higher speeds. Flight while in stealth mode appears to leave no repulsor energy trail, so it could be powered by other means.
Offensive Powers
The Model-Prime Armor features regular Iron Man Armor weaponry, namely repulsors,[4] a unibeam,[6] and a micro-missile array.[20] The repulsors have multi-vibrational capabilities, being able to damage beings with phasing powers.[21] When the armor was retooled by Victor von Doom, he added two more unibeams in the chest, making the suit capable of firing a tribeam at once.[22]

Different types of weaponry can be created on the spot thanks to the armor's primary shape-shifting function. The scales on the surface of the suit can be commanded to shape themselves into blades, guns, cannons, etc.[4] The armor can also create a "zero-point energy bubble" which drains an excessive amount of energy. This energy bubble can be used to attack enemies with a shockwave energy blast[18] or as a force-field to contain them.[23] In addition to the commonplace increase in strength, the armor's shape-shifting features can enhance its user's strength even further by increasing in mass, giving the suit a bulky appearance similar to a Hulkbuster Armor.

Defensive Powers
In addition to the extra-durable shell protecting its user, the Model-Prime Armor has shown to be completely immune to different types of powerful attacks, namely sonic attacks[4] and EMPs,[24] with such efficiency that its wearer might not even react to them.[4] The suit can also resist powerful blasts of energy that can destroy entire buildings,[23] and repeated blows from the likes of Captain Marvel.[25] The armor also protects against intangibility, preventing objects and individuals like the Vision from phasing through it.[26]

The division of the suit's surface into individual tiles allows for fast repairing of damaged areas, as the scales simply realign themselves.[25] The extent of this ability allows the armor to rapidly rebuild itself even after being broken down in its entirety.[17]

The suit also possesses a cloaking mode that renders it invisible while its user remains in sight, giving its wearer the ability to have the armor's protection while deceivingly appearing to be completely defenseless.[16] The suit's multi-functionality allows it to render its entire surface black for stealth missions.[17] Additionally, magnetic force-fields can be used to attract objects at will.[23]

In case the wearer's life is in extreme risk, the Model-Prime Armor possesses an emergency protocol which consists of causing the suit to burst and separate from Tony while the device on his wrist flies him away to safety. The Model-Prime Armor remains in autonomic control until its user can access its remote interface and get hold of the armor.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_51

Would love to see a Hulk like this but sadly the way MCU has portrayed him he is pretty weak(granted he IMO wasnt considered OP like Thor or Iron man) But he was a hella of a lot stronger in the comics then the movies. He deserves some spotlight. I hope him going into hiding will bring out some true rage in our big green friend in the 2nd IW movie. lol

I'm tired of Banner being afraid of the Hulk and wanting to get rid of it. They need to finally show Banner fully embracing the Hulk. That's something they could explore that I don't think they have yet. Certainly not in live action.

OK so im calling it now.

I see IW 2 ending like this since we saw the prototype MK50 suit in IW.

IMO it will we will see Iron in the MK51 suit and they are gonna play it off as the nanites took some of the gems DNA like in the Comics when his suit took Thors DNA) and Iron man bind Thanos( like this pictured below) and Thor finish off Thanos with stormbreaker.
(I posted something similar before but this is the suit that made Vision and Scarlet Witch look like children in the comics)

5069734-img_8768.jpg

And like when Iron man binded Apocalypse and Thor finished him i think thats how it will end with Thanos.
main-qimg-3dc1311c5aa6ca0b98f6fed4696aa4f6

The Model-Prime Armor can reach the speed of sound right from lift-off, and additional thrusters can be formed from the suit's scales to reach higher speeds. Flight while in stealth mode appears to leave no repulsor energy trail, so it could be powered by other means.
Offensive Powers
The Model-Prime Armor features regular Iron Man Armor weaponry, namely repulsors,[4] a unibeam,[6] and a micro-missile array.[20] The repulsors have multi-vibrational capabilities, being able to damage beings with phasing powers.[21] When the armor was retooled by Victor von Doom, he added two more unibeams in the chest, making the suit capable of firing a tribeam at once.[22]

Different types of weaponry can be created on the spot thanks to the armor's primary shape-shifting function. The scales on the surface of the suit can be commanded to shape themselves into blades, guns, cannons, etc.[4] The armor can also create a "zero-point energy bubble" which drains an excessive amount of energy. This energy bubble can be used to attack enemies with a shockwave energy blast[18] or as a force-field to contain them.[23] In addition to the commonplace increase in strength, the armor's shape-shifting features can enhance its user's strength even further by increasing in mass, giving the suit a bulky appearance similar to a Hulkbuster Armor.

Defensive Powers
In addition to the extra-durable shell protecting its user, the Model-Prime Armor has shown to be completely immune to different types of powerful attacks, namely sonic attacks[4] and EMPs,[24] with such efficiency that its wearer might not even react to them.[4] The suit can also resist powerful blasts of energy that can destroy entire buildings,[23] and repeated blows from the likes of Captain Marvel.[25] The armor also protects against intangibility, preventing objects and individuals like the Vision from phasing through it.[26]

The division of the suit's surface into individual tiles allows for fast repairing of damaged areas, as the scales simply realign themselves.[25] The extent of this ability allows the armor to rapidly rebuild itself even after being broken down in its entirety.[17]

The suit also possesses a cloaking mode that renders it invisible while its user remains in sight, giving its wearer the ability to have the armor's protection while deceivingly appearing to be completely defenseless.[16] The suit's multi-functionality allows it to render its entire surface black for stealth missions.[17] Additionally, magnetic force-fields can be used to attract objects at will.[23]

In case the wearer's life is in extreme risk, the Model-Prime Armor possesses an emergency protocol which consists of causing the suit to burst and separate from Tony while the device on his wrist flies him away to safety. The Model-Prime Armor remains in autonomic control until its user can access its remote interface and get hold of the armor.
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Iron_Man_Armor_Model_51

Meh, I hope not. That's too predictable. I want to see Thanos eventually realize the error of his ways and then become an ally of the heros. Anti-hero Thanos would be cool.

I'm tired of Banner being afraid of the Hulk and wanting to get rid of it. They need to finally show Banner fully embracing the Hulk. That's something they could explore that I don't think they have yet. Certainly not in live action.

With the budget they have... anything is possible lol. <45>
I hope he gets a shot, especially with this being the main line hulk...

Meh, I hope not. That's too predictable. I want to see Thanos eventually realize the error of his ways and then become an ally of the heros. Anti-hero Thanos would be cool.

Could happen but I doubt it, Thanos killed half the universe... i dont think you can come back from that lol

@The Sole Survivor

Maybe do it similar to Into Darkness where the badguy isn't killed at the end, but locked away. Do that. I don't wanna see Thanos killed.

Back