Rap artist from Surrey Canada actually has some solid songs

Killer Whale

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Now anyone that knows Vancouver and the surrounding areas knows that it's filled with terrible hip hop and rappers. I don't really bump and probably wont play most of his stuff but Snak the Ripper is putting out some quality stuff (lyrically and production wise) , its not my style but I have to give him credit. What you think sherbros!

I think you should take this to the music-specific subforum.

Or the dump.

I hate rapper names these days. His music might be good but I'd never know cause I'm not dl'ing albums buy guys called Snak the Ripper.

I hate rapper names these days. His music might be good but I'd never know cause I'm not dl'ing albums buy guys called Snak the Ripper.
u download music?? its 2018 fam

apple music out now
spotify out now

Merkules is from Surrey too he's way better him and Snak are friends I believe. Snak the ripper is a stupid name though I agree, so is Merkules actually. Merkules is a good rapper though his first 3 cd's I really liked. I think he just put out a new one I havent heard it yet.

All jokes aside I think it's pretty good. Sounds like Vinny Paz on prozac.

Merkules is from Surrey too he's way better him and Snak are friends I believe. Snak the ripper is a stupid name though I agree, so is Merkules actually. Merkules is a good rapper though his first 3 cd's I really liked. I think he just put out a new one I havent heard it yet.
I grew up with Merkules. We lived 2 houses apart and his crib was the community hangout for all the delinquents in the hood.

I mentioned it in another thread but I saw him for the first time in a few years since he moved to Red Deer when he played a show here in December. He surprised the shit out of us by shouting us out and calling us up on stage mid-performance.

So proud of that motherfucker. He is the real life Eric Cartman, and he actually made it.

I grew up with Merkules. We lived 2 houses apart and his crib was the community hangout for all the delinquents in the hood.

I mentioned it in another thread but I saw him for the first time in a few years since he moved to Red Deer when he played a show here in December. He surprised the shit out of us by shouting us out and calling us up on stage mid-performance.

So proud of that motherfucker. He is the real life Eric Cartman, and he actually made it.
Legit cool story bro.
Whyd he move to Red Deer of all places?

You absolute bastards

Thought this thread was about a new rapper from british Surrey UK

Those half Kent-ian shitheads

Back