Raphizzle got robbed

Not even trolling, clearly better and faster fighter. Coincidence that Gaethje started landing after eyepoke? He attacked that eye all the time

Whats next for Fiziev? Great fight. Ralph got a CHIN on him

Mocking-Cry.gif

First 2 rounds were close, last was clear Gaethje. No robbery at all just a close fight. Turner vs Fiziev could be good

I think the first 2 rounds were close due to commentary and highlights. It was a very clear 10-9 on both rounds for Fiziev. They were shouting at blocked strikes from Gaethje lol

I think the first 2 rounds were close due to commentary and highlights. It was a very clear 10-9 on both rounds for Fiziev. They were shouting at blocked strikes from Gaethje lol
You can't expect sherdogers to understand blocked punches...

So is Gaethje still rank squatting? or does this count as a win?

Seems like everyone was saying Fizzy was going retire him and good riddance rank squatter!

Maybe Fizz should retire now?

I was rooting for Fizzy too, except IMO Fizzy thought coming off a 5 round fight he could throw bombs for all 3 rounds, he gassed himself mid 3rd and got pieced the fuck up until the end
lmao at Fizzy

Not even trolling, clearly better and faster fighter. Coincidence that Gaethje started landing after eyepoke? He attacked that eye all the time

Whats next for Fiziev? Great fight. Ralph got a CHIN on him
nope, not a coincidence, and anyone with a brain can admit that affected the outcome of the fight. after that gaethje suddenly landing a lot more. fiziev won the first two rounds definiely. even had gaaethje stun locked twice.

I had round 1 clearly Fiziev, round 3 clearly Gaethje. Round 2 was where the momentum changed, so its a toss up. I gave it to Gaethje for ending it strong.

Dude he poke the right eye and was jabbing the left. Am I higher than TS?

I wish it had been 5R fight. Gaethje TKO’s him in the next 2 rounds.

I get that TS is just likely trying to push buttons and antagonize. But it was a fine decision to me. 1 was clear fiziev in my books, 2 was where it started getting really hard to pick a round winner. And 3 was clear Gaethje. I picked Fiziev to win before the fight, but had gaethje winning on my "cards" before the decision was read.

Rooting for JG, but I had Fiziev winning the first 2

Back