Social Rapper gets mad and tries to fight Tim Pool live on his podcast

RA got famous over retelling his father's Vietnam story during a feature. Probably one of the best hip hop features ever though:

he was actually pretty famous and well respected long before this track. like literally 10 years before that. he was doing features with Biggy Smallz in in 1996

a lot of underground labels like Rawkus wanted to sign him a deal but he didn't seem to care about money.

Seriously, who is Tim Pool?

He's the biggest (most watched) news media host on the youtube video platform.

they definitely cover real news, unbiased for the most part in more of a libertarian fashion, but him and his yes men friends are kind of feminine, dorky soyboy liberals on the surface.

i actually do like the one polish guy with jerseys hanging behind him. he's about the only one on there that is legit.

It wasn’t that bad musically-eminem want to be imo. My issue is his rap was homophobic, made reference to child rape and regular rape. I quit listening after that

he was putting records out years before Eminem. Marshall actually grafted his entire rhyme style and scheme from (Cage, Pace Won and RA).

Probably not a big deal. Sometimes people can become heated and they both seemingly moved on.

There aren't many people who have such a rotten energy like 'RA the Rugged Man' (what kind of a name is that?). He's cancer in human form.

This moron had a debate with Jared Taylor a few years ago. Absolutely hilarious, highly recommended.

He's the biggest (most watched) news media host on the youtube video platform.

they definitely cover real news, unbiased for the most part in more of a libertarian fashion, but him and his yes men friends are kind of feminine, dorky soyboy liberals on the surface.

i actually do like the one polish guy with jerseys hanging behind him. he's about the only one on there that is legit.
I enjoy watching Tim Pool. Don't always agree on his views but better the trash like TYT.

Pool obviously is playing to his crowd, much like Steven Crowder. I am not a fan of fake people like that, no matter how much sense they make. They know what they are doing and are purposefully playing to their "fans" - That being said, this rapper (who I have never heard of.. apparently he is famous?) embarrassed himself and ended up apologizing saying he has a temper problem LOL. That guy has no reason to be involved in a conversation between adults.

The only time I remember hearing about RA The Rugged Man is when he was in the news for some beef he had with Floyd Mayweather.

Probably not a big deal. Sometimes people can become heated and they both seemingly moved on.

That seems to have been the case. I'm honestly surprised it doesn't happen more often during podcasts or live TV. People flip out over random stuff all the time, but I guess the presence of a camera makes people more self-aware.

I wish I could have seen Lydia's reaction. She's hot.

I know, I'm just messing about.
It's a funny way to speak though. He sounds like the biggest advocate for Black people whilst being White. It has a comedic effect.
I mean I get it's an attempt at a joke, you probably either listen to or write for Stephen Crowder. It's stupid though, equating a regional dialect with a completely random country because both areas have a lot of black people. It's not funny, and not because it's edgy or anything like that, it just doesn't make sense and makes you look weirdly obsessed with race.

And what's comedic about a white guy advocating for black people? He's lived around them and worked with them for decades, it's his community. Were the white men involved in the civil rights movement in the 1960's also a joke? Or did they act sufficiently "white" for you?

Gotta admit r.a the rugged man is dope on the track uncommom Valor with jedia mind tricks. If you do one thing to night play that tune.

Who the fuck chooses to talk the way this guy does.

RA the Rugged man? Lmao ok

This is literally the first Tim Pool video I’ve ever seen.

So is rugged man like the white Sean King or something?

Pool obviously is playing to his crowd, much like Steven Crowder. I am not a fan of fake people like that, no matter how much sense they make. They know what they are doing and are purposefully playing to their "fans" - That being said, this rapper (who I have never heard of.. apparently he is famous?) embarrassed himself and ended up apologizing saying he has a temper problem LOL. That guy has no reason to be involved in a conversation between adults.
Not necessarily famous, but he's been one of the most respected guys in the underground scene for decades. Just a unique mix of high energy, high charisma, and no fucks given. One of those old school battle rapper types who can bust balls with the best of them but has done a lot of message heavy stuff that sheds light on things most avoid.

Just an awkward moment here RA set a boundary with the disrespect and name calling and Tim misunderstood and made it worse. "I'm not that guy" meant "not the guy to fuck with" and Tim kind of forced his hand to prove it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back