Rashad Evans Says Ronda Rousey was A Disgusting Disrespectful Champion & Explains Why Ronda Lost

They're talking about his Silva esque moves mid fight. That's different from Ronda refusing to shake hands, cursing, being an asshole, etc.

Exactly, that's what I'm trying to point out.

Rashad I like now. However on top he was a arrogant, cocky, loud mouth brash fuck. Lmao. This is as hypocritical as you can ask for.
No he really wasn't. People who say this are generally hung up on a couple of superficial moments. If you actually hear him speak you will realize you are wrong. From TUF 2 through today he's been the same guy. When he was on top he was regularly on a weekly MMA show that was on ESPN.com and briefly on ESPN2 and he was classy, insightful, and humble.

You're essentially saying he transformed into an asshole when he won the belt and then transformed back when he lost it. That doesn't really happen. People are who they are.

People who say this are generally hung up on a couple of superficial moments. If you actually hear him speak you will realize you are wrong.

Same could be said about Ro... eh never mind. RONDA IS THE FUCKING DEVIL!

<33>

At least he was a good fighter and got some notable wins though
The same can be potentially said for Ronda also, if we put aside the fact that the cool thing right now is to shit all over her and her career.

Same could be say about Ro... eh never mind. RONDA IS THE FUCKING DEVIL!

<33>

lol comparing Rondas level of delusion and shitty behaviour to a guy who showboated a little in a couple of fights. Keep trying.

No he really wasn't. People who say this are generally hung up on a couple of superficial moments. If you actually hear him speak you will realize you are wrong. From TUF 2 through today he's been the same guy. When he was on top he was regularly on a weekly MMA show that was on ESPN.com and briefly on ESPN2 and he was classy, insightful, and humble.

You're essentially saying he transformed into an asshole when he won the belt and then transformed back when he lost it. That doesn't really happen. People are who they are.

Shaking your dick isn't arrogant or cocky? Saying you gonna ktfo of a puncher and saying he will destroy the puncher with boxing isn't cocky? Or arrogant?

Yes it is.

Rashad is smart and well spoken. However he was cocky and arrogant.

lol comparing Rondas level of delusion and shitty behaviour to a guy who showboated a little in a couple of fights. Keep trying.

Rashad white knights...

<36>

Helax, big guy. It was a joke.

Shaking dick in the ring or tuf season with rampage. No need for more.

you actually base your opinion off of TUF? they obviously drive a drama-filled narrative to generate viewership.

Can you give examples? I don't want to pull the race card on this one but Rashad haters are reaching.

Lmao. Stop. Race has zero to do with it.

I like rampage better then rashad. Rampage spoke "blacker". What is blacker? Lmao. Same as race card cuz you say a fighter is cocky.

Wasn't Rashad quite arrogant and disrespectful when he was on top?

I didn't like the way he acted. Before he fought Machida, he was dancing all around everywhere with his headphones on, while Machida was very serious and humble. That was one of the most satisfying KO's I've ever seen.

Having said that, I don't think Rashad was that much of a trash-talker, except when it came to (SJW alert!!!) other black fighters like Jones, Rampage and Phil Davis. For some reason, he got in verbal wars with them, but was pretty cool with his other opponents.

Knocking out Chuck Liddell is a helluva drug.

Most logical breakdown of Ronda's loss I've heard yet.

Hi Rashad. Do you like
Dragon-Gold.jpg
's?

Shaking your dick isn't arrogant or cocky? Saying you gonna ktfo of a puncher and saying he will destroy the puncher with boxing isn't cocky? Or arrogant?

Yes it is.

Rashad is smart and well spoken. However he was cocky and arrogant.
Like I said "hung up on superficial moments". They can rub people the wrong way, but at his heart Rashad has always been a good guy. I didn't like those moments at first either because I like Forrest and wanted him to keep the belt.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back