Rate Conor's Opponents On A 1-10 Scale In Terms Of Shookness

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1 being virtually fearless
10 being as shook as the human mind can comprehend

How do you think Conor's opponents rank in terms of how scared they were of him on a scale from 1 to 10?

Aldo = Definitely a 10. His own camp can be heard saying he didn't want to be there. Plus he charged in with full aggression and got himself clipped as a result. He was fighting emotional and scared.

Nate = A 1. Nate's too stupid to be scared. His fans (casuals) see that as gangster. The rest of us see it for what it is - A Forrest Gump type who's simply not smart enough to know he's gotten in way over his head.

Alvarez = A 10. I saw sweat on his brow for the entire 205 press conference, there was a lot of stammering and stuttering on his part, too. When Bruce Buffer was inside the cage giving out the introductions, Eddie's pectoral muscles started moving irregularly when Buffer said Conor's name.

Mayweather = A 6 or 7. I give credit to Floyd for not being that shook before the fight, but once he ate that uppercut in the very first round, he backed off and waited till Conor gassed before slowly pouring on the offense.

What do you think?

Nate was 1 before the felt the left hand. Then he went to 10 then back to about 3 after Conor gassed.

I rate your hard-on for Conor as a raging 10.

mcgslap3.gif
WarmCompassionateHorseshoebat-size_restricted.gif
wzstpxys29iz.gif

I think you mean, how shook was McGregor?

Lmao at Floyd being shook... he was toying with Conor from the start, he had no fear or respect for Conor's ability to hurt him... and was proven correct

1 being virtually fearless
10 being as shook as the human mind can comprehend

How do you think Conor's opponents rank in terms of how scared they were of him on a scale from 1 to 10?

Aldo = Definitely a 10. His own camp can be heard saying he didn't want to be there. Plus he charged in with full aggression and got himself clipped as a result. He was fighting emotional and scared.

Nate = A 1. Nate's too stupid to be scared. His fans (casuals) see that as gangster. The rest of us see it for what it is - A Forrest Gump type who's simply not smart enough to know he's gotten in way over his head.

Alvarez = A 10. I saw sweat on his brow for the entire 205 press conference, there was a lot of stammering and stuttering on his part, too. When Bruce Buffer was inside the cage giving out the introductions, Eddie's pectoral muscles started moving irregularly when Buffer said Conor's name.

Mayweather = A 6 or 7. I give credit to Floyd for not being that shook before the fight, but once he ate that uppercut in the very first round, he backed off and waited till Conor gassed before slowly pouring on the offense.

What do you think?

If you think Floyd was shook in any way shape or form you are delusional. As to your argument about why he backed off kinda funny there is proof that Floyd tried to bet on himself in the round he did, and when he could not do it had someone else place the bet for him. But keep telling yourself he was shook lol

On a scale of 1 - 10 Floyd would be a negative number as he knew there was zero chance of losing to Conor.

P4Fh.gif

God damn that hype machine worked to fucking perfection. Can you believe some of these idiots still buy into this shit AFTER the fact?

Fucking priceless

Floyd was a perfect ZERO
Before during and after the fight
They both laughed all the way to the bank

Alvarez wasn't shook, how does a guy whos shook keep going at you like a dog even when he's badly injured?

Sherdog - 10.

Bitter jealous haters shook 24/7

h full aggression and got himself clipped as a result. He was fighting emotional and scared.

Yeah I agree about Aldo but he was more Angry than scared.

And floyd LOL @LockardTheGOAT --- Floyd has been there and done that. Floyd was a -10. The trash talk and psyching your opponent out was something floyd was doing while conor was still collecting welfare that he did not need.

How can you be shook when you know damn well your playing the the ignorance of a delusional oppoenent and a clueless fans base. Floyd knew he was in with a Palooka so the trash talk conor tried had no effect.

Back