Rating Bernard Hopkins career?

It shouldn't, Delahoya was fighting a losing game, Hopkins was letting him use all his energy while he played defense and waited. Delahoya basically quit in a lot of people's opinion, because he knew a beating was coming. It was a dumb fight to take from his perspective, the size disparity was ridiculous even if he could match skills.
One of the fakest looking fights I've seen.

One of the fakest looking fights I've seen.
I don't know about that but Oscar took a dive. Oscar is a strange paradox, fight anyone he can get his hand on and didn't really care if he looked bad doing it. He had nothing to prove fighting any middleweight, his frame is way too small for it, yet he did it. If only Mayweather had some of that kind of initiative we'd have seen some good fights and most likely, some loses for him.

Oscar also didn't seem to mind these guys basing their whole entire clout off of beating him and running off those fumes for the rest of their lives. He honestly seemed to stop caring after the Trinidad fight.

I don't know about that but Oscar took a dive. Oscar is a strange paradox, fight anyone he can get his hand on and didn't really care if he looked bad doing it. He had nothing to prove fighting any middleweight, his frame is way too small for it, yet he did it. If only Mayweather had some of that kind of initiative we'd have seen some good fights and most likely, some loses for him.

Oscar also didn't seem to mind these guys basing their whole entire clout off of beating him and running off those fumes for the rest of their lives. He honestly seemed to stop caring after the Trinidad fight.
I know people have heard me say it before but I just think it looks like sparring. Neither guy throws a crisp shot in the whole fight. All that falling in and holding after every punch, punches missing by a mile, the slapping shit from Oscar. I think its a work.

I know people have heard me say it before but I just think it looks like sparring. Neither guy throws a crisp shot in the whole fight. All that falling in and holding after every punch, punches missing by a mile, the slapping shit from Oscar. I think its a work.
could be, but Hopkins fought trinidad a lot like that and only opened up in the later rounds, I think Oscar was aware of that. I just think he quit. If it was a work, they could have done a bit better than a weak looking body shot to end it. At the time, there was a lot of arguing on here about it, of course, there is the "you don't know what you're talking about" which I could only laugh at because I've had liver punches that broke 2 or 3 ribs from Maurice Smith in sparring and I just got pissed, I didn't fall around and roll on the canvas, it was tough just to keep my control. I didn't want to hit the old guy, he was about 42 at the time and shot, as well as the characteristic speech problems. But anyway, I do know what it feels like.

Nard railroaded him. The best part was Teo clapping from the sidelines. He wanted to see them scrap. Haha
Nard railroaded him. The best part was Teo clapping from the sidelines. He wanted to see them scrap. Haha
Pulled his card. Bill better leave that man alone and quite the tough guy getting in people's faces act.

Thats probably because Bill talks mad shit and made videos about Teo's dad. Lmao. Bill had a skit were he goes into a liquor store looking for Sr. Implying that the dude is a drunk....
He better stick to his pageantry dad lane and talking crazy to the other over the top Dad's instead of trying to fake press an actual dangerous former world champion.

Pulled his card. Bill better leave that man alone and quite the tough guy getting in people's faces act.

Thats probably because Bill talks mad shit and made videos about Teo's dad. Lmao. Bill had a skit were he goes into a liquor store looking for Sr. Implying that the dude is a drunk....
He better stick to his pageantry dad lane and talking crazy to the other over the top Dad's instead of trying to fake press an actual dangerous former world champion.
Yep. Definitely got his card pulled there. Bill was talking about being incarcerated but it's not like Bernard wasn't. That's where he learned to box lol. Bernard would've beat him down. Hopefully Bill calms down with the tough guy act. That may work with regular joes but not with accomplished professional fighters and former world champs. Bernard is a HOFer and ATG.

It is a little childish of Bernard, trying to pull a grown man into the bathroom, however. Funny but childish. And only funny because of Haney‘s dad, and how annoying he is.

Back